Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I did a real approach and here's the vid.

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★

Im not a larper. I did this 15000 times. Also, hypergamy in chimps is enforced by males, and if free, female chimps fuck the other males. Male dominated societies use 'first right of kings' and nobility (look it up), and the Aztecs only let you have 1 ugly girl if you had 10 military men under you, a few if you had 100 men under you, up to thousands or more. Human hypergamy is enforced through shame and abuse. You'd be surprised what girls would be like if socially free. 'Beta males' are allowed food and shelter and do all the work. Do you really want men in charge? 'It's a trap!' Ps. My use of defamatory video titles towards myself is just a political tactic. The viewer has to come to terms with whether they agree with the terminology used or if they find it too harsh, which might pop their balloon of animosity and make them more open-minded.

Last edited:
Good job on approaching.
Cucktears would never cover a real approach like this.

That´s why you shouldn´t approach as an incel

Can you give me sources? Sounds interesting.

>"YOU JUST HAVE TO APPROACH WOMEN BRO!"
Chad eats pizza

Good job on approaching.
Cucktears would never cover a real approach like this.

Thank you. At least CT gets us exposure. I am embracing this trainwreck and am glad to be labeled as something. I can work with hate. It's being ignored that fucks you over. If it wasnt the incel label Id be using the mental illness label instead.

>15,000 times
Fakecel tbh

Jfl at her fake laughter

I believe I read about the Aztecs in an ancient history book by Oxford professor John Freeman. The first right of kings is in the oldest known book, the epic of gilgamesh, game of thrones, etc. It states that kings and nobles can fuck your wife before you (impregnating them first) and whenever they want.

Edit: there are black pill tsunamis in history books that you will never find on Cuckerberg's google.

Last edited:
She’s a warthog , and her sketch and wavering voice is sort of a bad indicator

So that's what you call an approach?

You offloaded your bullshit non stop for 5 minutes onto the victim and then you said - have a nice day.

So that's what you call an approach?

You offloaded your bullshit non stop for 5 minutes onto the victim and then you said - have a nice day.

Lol, post yours mate.

I would have opened with: "You look sympathetic!" Works like a charm for me tbhngl

She just wanted me gone, but it was the best interaction Ive had in my entire life.
Good job. She genuinely sounded enthusiastic at first. But yeah, safe to say Cucktears will steer clear of this - God forbid anyone thinks an incel can actually have a normal conversation with a girl.

Good job. She genuinely sounded enthusiastic at first. But yeah, safe to say Cucktears will steer clear of this - God forbid anyone thinks an incel can actually have a normal conversation with a girl.

LMFAO that was not a conversation. Not easy to make out the exact dialogue - if you can call it that - but it sounds like he's bitching about some guy staring at him in a store - and she agrees at one point - yeah that's weird, or rude - then he says - when he realises she's about to split after listening to this BS - oh well have a nice day.

Try lip diddling next time it will be an improvement on that.

Seriously man- 15K approaches and that is your star moment???

LMFAO

LMFAO that was not a conversation. Not easy to make out the exact dialogue - if you can call it that - but it sounds like he's bitching about some guy staring at him in a store - and she agrees at one point - yeah that's weird, or rude - then he says - when he realises she's about to split after listening to this BS - oh well have a nice day.

Try lip diddling next time it will be an improvement on that.

Seriously man- 15K approaches and that is your star moment???

LMFAO

Ok, but post your approach if its so bad. Its not my fault she isnt receptive. If anything, its the point Im trying to prove. Im being relatable because she just walked through an area where tons of creepers ask for change and can even get violent.

Last edited:
Very brave of you to post this, it's nice seeing videos and putting voices/faces to the posts here, quality content and nice to hear from you
also her laugh sounds so fake and annoying, it was very gutsy of you to go through with it though

Very brave of you to post this, it's nice seeing videos and putting voices/faces to the posts here, quality content and nice to hear from you
also her laugh sounds so fake and annoying, it was very gutsy of you to go through with it though

"droit d signeur" is said to be a myth but nobility were usually above the law in pre-republican societies so it's not like it's insane to think of when any king could pluck as many girls to add to his harem

in fact, it makes the world a better place, sparking conversation with strangers like that. Even if they don't appreciate it we're all so lost in ourselves these days and that sense of community is getting lost, so bringing it back, briefly, is a nice positive change even if not everyone sees it that way.

Is that what you call flirting? Yowza.

I imagine being a femoid is like going to the grocery store and there's girl scouts or whatever charity trying to get your attention and beg for donations and then get pissed and passive aggressive when you ignore them :lul: I don't want your cookies or donate to your shitty sports.

I'm surprised that PUA is even a thing, who the fuck wants to be harassed on the street for 3 blocks by some incel?

Ok, but post your approach if its so bad. Its not my fault she isnt receptive. If anything, its the point Im trying to prove. Im being relatable because she just walked through an area where tons of creepers ask for change and can even get violent.

It's not your fault. Street approaches is a last resort for the desperate male - as many have pointed out - they rarely get you anywhere and then only if you've got the goods.

It's not your fault. Street approaches is a last resort for the desperate male - as many have pointed out - they rarely get you anywhere and then only if you've got the goods.

that fake laugh lol

Why does @uninstall keep doing This approach, it’s so autistic?

Oftentimes people want to live up to their compliments so it might keep them from snubbing him. That said, if I did that there would be blood and it would be my own. Who am I kidding, foids are psychopaths who will hurt others mercilessly for no reason and hold no pretenses of virtue signalling around a nice guy.

I get voicemogged by 100% of users here.

How many dates you got from 15k approaches?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back