Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I did a BITE model test to see how cult like the IncelTear community is

  • Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I am Agon (*08.10.1989), living in Albania
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Posts
15,352
Online
165d 6h 46m
This is a response to the following thread on IT :feelsEhh::
BITE handout:

Behavior control part 1
1. Dependency and obedience?
More or less. They put down anyone who tries to spread rational and objective blackpill content and criticizes them.
Statistics which uphold the blackpill are not welcomed and not featured at all.
2. Modify behaviors?
Yes, by rewarding people with upvotes and/or Reddit awards.
Yeah whole Reddit modifies behaviors in that way. But IT awards people who simply take a screenshot and upload it to Reddit. That act requires no effort at all.
3. Dictate where and with whom you live?
Indirectly. Most of them plead not to interact with incels in real life.
4. Restrict sexuality?
Very controversial point, but in some way yes I guess. They tell that it's wrong to be attracted to younger females.

Behavior control part 2
1. Sexuality control?
See point above.
2. Control clothing or hairstyle?
Not really, but they are very biased towards incels (e.g. they are all neckbeards (bullshit allegation), ...).
3. Control food or drink?
No.
4. Cause sleep deprivation?
Not intentionally. Even though the dopamine rush from upvotes/comments could lead to an addiction.
But unlike the user who made this test about us, I'm not gonna count it, because that point is ridiculous.

Behavior control part 3
1. Exploit financially?
Intentionally no, but in some way yes. Reddit offers the option to buy rewards with real money and award other users with these rewards.
No one really benefits from these awards, the money goes to the big company.
2. Restrict leisure time/activites?
Not really, even though they often judge people (especially incels) for living in social isolation. Most of these people don't want to live in social isolation, but there is no way out for them. They desperate situation.
Instead of trying to help these people, they just make fun of them.
3. Need to go to them for major decisions?
No.

Information control part 1
1. Deliberately withhold info?
Hell yeah. They only feature posts which let incels appear in a bad light.
They never even try to relate or acknowledge to incels and their problems.
2. Forbid interacting with critics/deserters?
Yes. If I remember correctly, only approved users can post there. Or the mods have to approve every post before it goes public?
3. Discourage non cult sources?
They obviously discourage objective pro-blackpill sources.
4. Insider vs outsider doctrine?
Yes. I can literally copy and paste the text which they used for us.
Got a whole us vs them thing going on. Have private echochamber sites. It's not exclusive but they defs keep out and ban detractors that pop up.

Information control part 2
1. Propaganda?
Yeah, through anti-incel memes, which try to deride incels and their problems.
2. Blackmail with personal info?
I'm gonna say no, even though most of IT users would probably doxx and ruin the lives of incels even more in a heartbeat.
And they would probably enjoy the whole thing.
3. Gaslighting?
They are trying to manipulate people's thoughts about incels and the dating scene.
4. Require you to report your thoughts?
No.
5. Require you to spy?
Yes. They don't spy on their own users, but on incels.
They are basically a spy-community.

Thought control part 1
1. Black and white, us vs them thinking?
Their whole community focuses on mocking incels.
It's not a us vs the world thinking, but a us vs incels thinking and since they only focus on us I'm gonna count that point.
2. Change your identity?
No.
3. Use loaded terminology to stop thinking?
No.
4. Use hypnosis?
No.
5. Use thought stopping techniques?
In some way yes, by not allowing any opinions which criticize them.
They also don't want to get the viewpoints of incels Individuals.
They simply bully them without even trying to understand their problems.

Thought control part 2
1. Allow only positive thoughts?
Yeah, they are boosting up themselves in the comments.
Desperate incels and negative thoughts are not really welcomed.
2. Use excessive mediation/chanting to stop thoughts?
No.
3. Reject rational analysis?
Yes. They literally reject every pro-blackpill statistic/analysis (e.g. rising male virginity, ...). They don't even concern with it.

Emotional control part 1
1. Instill fear of leaving
No.
2. Label some emotions as wrong?
Yes. They often label our emotions as wrong. We are not allowed to vent about our situation.
3. Teach emotion stopping techniques?
Yeah, by constantly telling to incels to just improve themselves and go to therapy.
They don't want incels to rationaly grapple with their situation.
4. Promote feelings of guilt/unworthiness?
Yes, towards incels.
5. Love bombing?
Yeah, by constantly telling how great they are compared to incels.
6. Threaten friends and family?
Not directly family and friends, but they often subconsciously (and sometimes even completely obviously) tell incels to commit suicide.
(They threaten incels with doxxing?)

Emotional control part 2
1. Shunning
(Pretty similar to their analysis)
They disregard anyone who disagrees and critisizes them.
They don't allow pro incel content at all, even though it's a community which focuses on incels...
2. Teach there is no happiness or peace outside the group?
No, not really.


Conclusion
The person who made this test about the incel community posted some kind of point system here.
Each category contains a maximum amount of points to reach. The more points a community reaches, the more cultish it is.
But that point system is not mentioned in the PDF, so I have no idea where IT OP got that from?
I'm gonna do it without that system.

The IncelTear community contains many cult-like traits.
They are not a self-contained group, but their existence is based on the incel community.
In the first moment they seem like a group which reveals toxic incel content.
But if you look closer at them, you realize that it's basically a group of cyber bullies and modern witch hunters.
They do not have the intention to help incels at all, they just want to ridicule them.
I'm consindering them as a hate subreddit and they are obviously breaking the Reddit content policy.

I have no idea what they are expecting from themselves? They literally just put more fuel into a already burning fire.

"B-b-but you are literally refusing all help we offer you :soy:."
But then why are you not trying to solve that problem? It's not like we want to be incels, but most of us are completely desperate and hopeless.

Incels should absolutely avoid that place.
I can understand if some incels think that .co is too toxic and I advise these people to go to r/IncelsWithoutHate(or r/IncelExit), but don't ever go to r/IncelTear.
That group does more harm than good.
 
Last edited:
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,294
Online
124d 14h 34m
iirc shii410 @shii410 disproved this whole "muh .co is a cult" thing (not sure if that was him)
 
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Posts
5,118
Online
162d 6h 46m
But we are the good guys :soy:
 
shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,214
Online
307d 17h 56m
Gymcelled said:
iirc shii410 @shii410 disproved this whole "muh .co is a cult" thing (not sure if that was him)
not sure exactly what you're referring to tbh
 
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
26,646
Online
182d 23h 20m
Very high IQ post. From what I've seen inceltear will literally disagree with anything we say just as long as we say it. I've literally seen them justify a woman licking an elephant penis just because we were joking about the elephant pill on braincels.

They will also literally dismiss all our life experiences and autamtically force their brainwashed reasoning on why they everything happens on us. They're delusional, brainwash and 100% cultish
 
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Posts
8,235
Online
112d 1h 54m
Good thread. Bookmarked.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,294
Online
124d 14h 34m
shii410 said:
not sure exactly what you're referring to tbh
Someone with an anime avatar once made a thread disproving point by point that the characteristics of a cult don't apply to .co or inceldom. Guess it wasn't you then, sry for tagging you
 
GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Posts
5,598
Online
149d 14h 39m
shii410 said:
not sure exactly what you're referring to tbh
It was mental_out @mental_out who did so I think. He got you confused with someone else from the Toaru gang.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,566
Online
173d 11h 16m
I saw their post and thought about doing this. Truly an excellent piece. Mods pin this.

:blackpill:
 
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
Joined
May 7, 2018
Posts
6,680
Online
92d 5h 57m
The bite models been done ages ago. Some of them had never heard of it before me and some others bought it up. Their attempt misses the mark however because it's full of falsities and biases. If you actually do a proper comparison between inceldom, this community and IT. IT actually score much higher on the bite model
 
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
24,800
Online
168d 7h 3m
Gymcelled said:
iirc shii410 @shii410 disproved this whole "muh .co is a cult" thing (not sure if that was him)
Was this a thread? If u find it pls gimme da link
 
PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Officer
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Posts
500
Online
28d 16h 15m
They don’t even allow any kind of civil discourse. They will say things that are blatantly false and if you try to challenge them or even have a discussion it’s an instant ban. Classic cult stuff where you either fall in line or you get silenced.
 
Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,566
Online
173d 11h 16m
FrailPaleStaleMale said:
The bite models been done ages ago. Some of them had never heard of it before me and some others bought it up. Their attempt misses the mark however because it's full of falsities and biases. If you actually do a proper comparison between inceldom, this community and IT. IT actually score much higher on the bite model
They'll take random elements of various separate incel communities, and then apply them to a model that was never designed for use for online communities in the first place.

Very scientific indeed.

FastBananaCEO said:
Was this a thread? If u find it pls gimme da link
 
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
4,886
Online
48d 35m
who cares if we're a cult when we're also terrorists and public enemies
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,566
Online
173d 11h 16m
PresidentCel said:
They don’t even allow any kind of civil discourse. They will say things that are blatantly false and if you try to challenge them or even have a discussion it’s an instant ban. Classic cult stuff where you either fall in line or your get silenced.
Of course they don't. It's not in their interest to. Ideological echo chambers and hysteria makes for better karma farming.
 
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
Joined
May 7, 2018
Posts
6,680
Online
92d 5h 57m
PPEcel said:
They'll take random elements of various separate incel communities, and then apply them to a model that was never designed for use for online communities in the first place.

Very scientific indeed.
IT have clearly demonstrated their disdain for science and study many times.
 
Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
Joined
Jan 13, 2020
Posts
3,762
Online
41d 23h 56m
RemoveNormalfags said:
This is a response to the following thread on IT :feelsEhh::
BITE handout:

Behavior control part 1
1. Dependency and obedience?
More or less. They put down anyone who tries to spread rational and objective blackpill content and criticizes them.
Statistics which uphold the blackpill are not welcomed and not featured at all.
2. Modify behaviors?
Yes, by rewarding people with upvotes and/or Reddit awards.
Yeah whole Reddit modifies behaviors in that way. But IT awards people who simply take a screenshot and upload it to Reddit. That act requires no effort at all.
3. Dictate where and with whom you live?
Indirectly. Most of them plead not to interact with incels in real life.
4. Restrict sexuality?
Very controversial point, but in some way yes I guess. They tell that it's wrong to be attracted to younger females.

Behavior control part 2
1. Sexuality control?
See point above.
2. Control clothing or hairstyle?
Not really, but they are very biased towards incels (e.g. they are all neckbeards (bullshit allegation), ...).
3. Control food or drink?
No.
4. Cause sleep deprivation?
Not intentionally. Even though the dopamine rush from upvotes/comments could lead to an addiction.
But unlike the user who made this test about us, I'm not gonna count it, because that point is ridiculous.

Behavior control part 3
1. Exploit financially?
Intentionally no, but in some way yes. Reddit offers the option to buy rewards with real money and award other users with these rewards.
No one really benefits from these awards, the money goes to the big company.
2. Restrict leisure time/activites?
Not really, even though they often judge people (especially incels) for living in social isolation. Most of these people don't want to live in social isolation, but there is no way out for them. They desperate situation.
Instead of trying to help these people, they just make fun of them.
3. Need to go to them for major decisions?
No.

Information control part 1
1. Deliberately withhold info?
Hell yeah. They only feature posts which let incels appear in a bad light.
They never even try to relate or acknowledge to incels and their problems.
2. Forbid interacting with critics/deserters?
Yes. If I remember correctly, only approved users can post there. Or the mods have to approve every post before it goes public?
3. Discourage non cult sources?
They obviously discourage objective pro-blackpill sources.
4. Insider vs outsider doctrine?
Yes. I can literally copy and paste the text which they used for us.
Got a whole us vs them thing going on. Have private echochamber sites. It's not exclusive but they defs keep out and ban detractors that pop up.

Information control part 2
1. Propaganda?
Yeah, through anti-incel memes, which try to deride incels and their problems.
2. Blackmail with personal info?
I'm gonna say no, even though most of IT users would probably doxx and ruin the lives of incels even more in a heartbeat.
And they would probably enjoy the whole thing.
3. Gaslighting?
They are trying to manipulate people thoughts about incels.
4. Require you to report your thoughts?
No.
5. Require you to spy?
Yes. They don't spy on their own users, but on incels.
They are basically a spy-community.

Thought control part 1
1. Black and white, us vs them thinking?
Their whole community focuses on mocking incels.
It's not a us vs the world thinking, but a us vs incels thinking and since they only focus on us I'm gonna count that point.
2. Change your identity?
No.
3. Use loaded terminology to stop thinking?
No.
4. Use hypnosis?
No.
5. Use thought stopping techniques?
In some way yes, by not allowing any opinions which criticize them.
They also don't want to get the viewpoints of incels Individuals.
They simply bully them without even trying to understand their problems.

Thought control part 2
1. Allow only positive thoughts?
Yeah, they are boosting up themselves in the comments.
Desperate incels and negative thoughts are not really welcomed.
2. Use excessive mediation/chanting to stop thoughts?
No.
3. Reject rational analysis?
Yes. They literally reject every pro-blackpill statistic/analysis (e.g. rising male virginity, ...). They don't even concern with it.

Emotional control part 1
1. Instill fear of leaving
No.
2. Label some emotions as wrong?
Yes. They often label our emotions as wrong. We are not allowed to vent about our situation.
3. Teach emotion stopping techniques?
Yeah, by constantly telling to incels to just improve themselves and go to therapy.
They don't want incels to rationaly grapple with their situation.
4. Promote feelings of guilt/unworthiness?
Yes, towards incels.
5. Love bombing?
Yeah, by constantly telling how great they are compared to incels.
6. Threaten friends and family?
Not directly family and friends, but they often subconsciously (and sometimes even completely obviously) tell incels to commit suicide.
(They threaten incels with doxxing?)

Emotional control part 2
1. Shunning
(Pretty similar to their analysis)
They disregard anyone who disagrees and critisizes them.
They don't allow pro incel content at all, even though it's a community which focuses on incels...
2. Teach there is no happiness or peace outside the group?
No, not really.


Conclusion
The person who made this test about the incel community posted some kind of point system here.
Each category contains a maximum amount of points to reach. The more points a community reaches, the more cultish it is.
But that point system is not mentioned in the PDF, so I have no idea where IT OP got that from?
I'm gonna do it without that system.

The IncelTear community contains many cult-like traits.
They are not a self-contained group, but their existence is based on the incel community.
In the first moment they seem like a group which reveals toxic incel content.
But if you look closer at them, you realize that it's basically a group of cyber bullies and modern witch hunters.
They do not have the intention to help incels at all, they just want to ridicule them.
I'm consindering them as a hate subreddit and they are obviously breaking the Reddit content policy.

I have no idea what they are expecting from themselves? They literally just put more fuel into a already burning fire.

"B-b-but you are literally refusing all help we offer you :soy:."
But then why are you not trying to solve that problem? It's not like we want to be incels, but most of us are completely desperate and hopeless.

Incels should absolutely avoid that place.
I can understand if some incels think that .co is too toxic and I advise these people to go to r/IncelsWithoutHate(or r/IncelExit), but don't ever go to r/IncelTear.
That group does more harm than good.
quick rundown on this model. Will read the main post, after I finish arguing with a religiouscel
 
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
Joined
May 7, 2018
Posts
6,680
Online
92d 5h 57m
PPEcel said:
based thread

Well of course.
I was going to do a second revision of mental outs thread but never had the energy or motivation to do it. We spoke about doing it a while back but I'm a lazy fuck
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,566
Online
173d 11h 16m
PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Officer
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Posts
500
Online
28d 16h 15m
They definitely gaslight people. Their dating advice section is literally them gaslighting struggling incels. Any suggestion that it might be looks is disregarded. It’s always that the incel didn’t work on their personality enough, go to therapy, or take enough showers.
 
Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,566
Online
173d 11h 16m
PresidentCel said:
They definitely gaslight people. Their dating advice section is literally them gaslighting struggling incels. Any suggestion that it might be looks is disregarded. It’s always that the incel didn’t work on their personality enough, go to therapy, or take enough showers.
I think IT's dating advice section is a great incel recruitment tool.

When struggling low-value men receive condescension and condemnation on one end, and a supportive community on the other, it's clear where they'll eventually go, in the long run.
 
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
Joined
May 7, 2018
Posts
6,680
Online
92d 5h 57m
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,566
Online
173d 11h 16m
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I am Agon (*08.10.1989), living in Albania
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Posts
15,352
Online
165d 6h 46m
PresidentCel said:
They definitely gaslight people. Their dating advice section is literally them gaslighting struggling incels. Any suggestion that it might be looks is disregarded. It’s always that the incel didn’t work on their personality enough, go to therapy, or take enough showers.
Okay true, I added it.
 
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
10,433
Online
135d 22h 59m
That’s true. They are a cult in some ways. They don’t allow incels to dispute anything on their sub. You get banned immediately for being an incel. You can even get banned for defending incels
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,836
Online
373d 20h 5m
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 30, 2018
Posts
16,613
Online
105d 17h 0m
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I am Agon (*08.10.1989), living in Albania
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Posts
15,352
Online
165d 6h 46m
gymletethnicel said:
I hope you are joking
Never really been there, but as far as I know, they don't judge incels for what we are.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top