Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News i did 120 reps of lateral raises yesterday

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
can't even take off my shirt today
imagine if today i went to a store for groceries and some cute short girl would ask me to help her get something from the top shelf and I wouldn't be able to do that

You should maybe do fewer reps but lift heavier

Overhead press to hit all 3 heads. Isolating exercises are a meme. You need to train movements bro.

i don't know bro i heard that for shoulders you should do more reps on lesser weights
to isolate muscles yes, but since we are not some kind of body builders or athletes we don't need to do that, do compound exercises.
yep i know but ohp is really hard for me due to back issues, i can barely do 6 reps on an empty barbell
you go to the gym to do lateral raises? :feelsstudy::feelskek:

I can’t even do a pull up or a push up or a squat or anything really

we are not some kind of body builders or athletes
speak for yourself I plan to become mr olympia in the next 10 years
to isolate muscles yes, but since we are not some kind of body builders or athletes we don't need to do that, do compound exercises.

you go to the gym to do lateral raises? :feelsstudy::feelskek:
yes
some people go to the gym and only do bicep curls, I go and do mostly lateral raises, I'm not autistic of course I train other body parts but shoulders are my main focus and every time I do legs, chest, abs, bicep, tricep, back I still think about the shoulders
I can’t even do a pull up or a push up or a squat or anything really
everyone starts somewhere bro

everyone starts somewhere bro
For 4 months I tried different, easier variations of these exercises and the result? Absolutely no change in strength or size. Day 1 I struggled to get my chest off the ground and day 120 I struggled to get my chest off the ground

yes
some people go to the gym and only do bicep curls, I go and do mostly lateral raises, I'm not autistic of course I train other body parts but shoulders are my main focus and every time I do legs, chest, abs, bicep, tricep, back I still think about the shoulders
You want to get a v shape? :feelshehe:

For 4 months I tried different, easier variations of these exercises and the result? Absolutely no change in strength or size. Day 1 I struggled to get my chest off the ground and day 120 I struggled to get my chest off the ground
fuck bodyweight exercises just go to the gym and train hard, for the first 3 months i worked out 4 times a week 3 hours per training and I had super big gains
diet is not important in my expierence maybe later on but if you're a noob just train hard that's all you need
You want to get a v shape? :feelshehe:
my goal for the next 3 years is to look like that guy from undisputed movies but with bigger shoulders

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 19
It is seriously demotivating to not be able to do few pushups + you have to get on the ground/knees to start doing them. The most legit way for you to get fit would be gymnastics rings. You won't need to get on the ground, you walk out of your room you do rows (then progress into pullups)/pushups.
images

ring-rows1.gif

It depends on the angle how hard you want to load your muscles. But you need a secure place to hang them or drill in anchor bolts. Definitely worth it. They hit muscles much harder than regular pushups/pulls ups because the rings are not stable = your muscles have to activate more muscles fibers + core/lower back/ass work too.
fuck bodyweight exercises just go to the gym and train hard, for the first 3 months i worked out 4 times a week 3 hours per training and I had super big gains
diet is not important in my expierence maybe later on but if you're a noob just train hard that's all you need

my goal for the next 3 years is to look like that guy from undisputed movies but with bigger shoulders
Dumbbell press then.

I do a lot of pressups and ab wheel

I get like 30g of protein and I weigh 90kg. My parents won’t let me gymcel yet
It is seriously demotivating to not be able to do few pushups + you have to get on the ground/knees to start doing them. The most legit way for you to get fit would be gymnastics rings. You won't need to get on the ground, you walk out of your room you do rows (then progress into pullups)/pushups.
images

ring-rows1.gif

It depends on the angle how hard you want to load your muscles. But you need a secure place to hang them or drill in anchor bolts. Definitely worth it. They hit muscles much harder than regular pushups/pulls ups because the rings are not stable = your muscles have to activate more muscles fibers + core/lower back/ass work too.

Dumbbell press then.
I was doing those knee push ups for 4 months, couldn’t do a single one. Thanks for the rows info I’ll look into it

imagine if today i went to a store for groceries and some cute short girl would ask me to help her get something from the top shelf and I wouldn't be able to do that
Not to ruin your cope, but I don't think that's gonna happen

weird things happen in life, one day you feel like a superman and the next one you want to kill yourself
I wish feeling like superman part happened to me occasionally
I only feel like shit in this life

I get like 30g of protein and I weigh 90kg. My parents won’t let me gymcel yet

I was doing those knee push ups for 4 months, couldn’t do a single one. Thanks for the rows info I’ll look into it
About the parent thing. My parents wouldn't let me workout either. You need to talk to them that it affects your health. I started exercising at home because of my constant body aches.

If your parents support you they will definitely help you to install the rings on the ceiling or whatever.
Going to the gym is anxiety inducing.

whatever helps you cope boyo

You need to try pushups directly. Just get on the floor and try and do them. Repeat after you fail like 10 times. Your situation is weird though, I’m not sure. How much do you weigh?

i don't know bro i heard that for shoulders you should do more reps on lesser weights
That might indeed be wise actually. I don't know shit about shit.

I do know that shoulder pains are extremely annoying though so yeah, it may indeed be a good idea not to lift too heavy.

My bad.

About the parent thing. My parents wouldn't let me workout either. You need to talk to them that it affects your health. I started exercising at home because of my constant body aches.

If your parents support you they will definitely help you to install the rings on the ceiling or whatever.
Going to the gym is anxiety inducing.
Jfl no parents definitely do not understand. They keep stuffing me with junk that I don’t want to eat and think that my current weight (30%bf) is normal. I once dropped to 23% and my mother had literal fits crying about how malnourished how I look (even though I was overweight at that point).
You need to try pushups directly. Just get on the floor and try and do them. Repeat after you fail like 10 times. Your situation is weird though, I’m not sure. How much do you weigh?
I can’t even do the knee push ups, how tf am I supposed to do the normal ones? I did it for 4 months and there was no difference in strength. I weight about 90 kg and I’m 5’5

I can’t even do the knee push ups, how tf am I supposed to do the normal ones? I did it for 4 months and there was no difference in strength. I weight about 90 kg and I’m 5’5
Oh I see. I think it’s your weight that’s the issue. Maybe try cardio and dieting first. Then when you try pushups you can really challenge your muscle.

Jfl no parents definitely do not understand. They keep stuffing me with junk that I don’t want to eat and think that my current weight (30%bf) is normal. I once dropped to 23% and my mother had literal fits crying about how malnourished how I look (even though I was overweight at that point).
Well you need to give them a talk anyway :feelskek:. That exercising would either make you more confident, help you be more social, look better in clothing whatever it is.. I never mentioned about girlfriend but that is self explanatory people that look good don't hide themselves, they put themselves out there and get laid.

Oh I see. I think it’s your weight that’s the issue. Maybe try cardio and dieting first. Then when you try pushups you can really challenge your muscle.
My parents won’t let me diet, they think it’s unhealthy for me jfl
Well you need to give them a talk anyway :feelskek:. That exercising would either make you more confident, help you be more social, look better in clothing whatever it is.. I never mentioned about girlfriend but that is self explanatory people that look good don't hide themselves, they put themselves out there and get laid.
I’ve told them this numerous times but they won’t budge

your parents are retards and you should ignore everything they say and do the opposite

That’s so dumb. If you’re 90kg at 5’5” with no muscle, you’re not a exactly a healthy weight. Maybe try educating them on basic health (no offence to them).

Or you could just diet anyway. Start and tell them that you know what you’re doing.

No lateral raises for your face

That’s so dumb. If you’re 90kg at 5’5” with no muscle, you’re not a exactly a healthy weight. Maybe try educating them on basic health (no offence to them).

Or you could just diet anyway. Start and tell them that you know what you’re doing.
I’ve used every single reason. It’s not healthy, I don’t feel confident, I get bullied etc etc. Their solution for my bullying problem is for me to have good ‘company’ bc apparently you don’t get bullied if you have good friends. I also told them that I don’t have any friends but they blamed me for it saying I am too introverted
you have to start living for yourself not for them bro
fuck what others say, your culture shouldn't limit you
That makes sense and is very logical therefore it doesn’t work in india

I’ve used every single reason. It’s not healthy, I don’t feel confident, I get bullied etc etc. Their solution for my bullying problem is for me to have good ‘company’ bc apparently you don’t get bullied if you have good friends. I also told them that I don’t have any friends but they blamed me for it saying I am too introverted

That makes sense and is very logical therefore it doesn’t work in india
What are you going to study?