Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I destroyed a female today

Lifefuel and low inhib tbh

So, after the gym I got some energy. Due to the driver licence pill I have to take the bus. I have spotted a female in slutty clothings. I went to her and told her:
Why do you use such clothings?
No real reply, just some phrase like she is used to it.
I told her that she looks like a slut.
She: Are you not a bit too cheeky?
I responded with: No, you are cheeky with your outfit.
She: I went to school with it.
Me: You look like a street prostitute. How can you dad allow such thing?
She. I can wear what I want. Piss off now!
Me: So then I could go out like this? I grabbed my shirt and lifted it.

By the way, no white knights, nobody helped her. Then I told that two older females who were close to us how cheeky females are and back in time they would have been punished for it. They even kinda agreed by twiching their shoulders and a smile.

And yes, that really happened. I really have enough of this bullshit. Nobody is acting. Every man is afraid. Stop being afraid.

Also her pure arrogance were visible. How can a man be attracted to such thing? It was disgusting.
Ben Shapiro & Juden Peterstein of Incels destroying Liberal foids.

You should have went to her and ask: "how much?"

If more men told foids not to dress like sluts they'd be wearing burkas like muslim broads.

ok chad she wouldve laughed in my face if I did that

you should have lifted her shirt too

tfw no drivers license to run her over.

Respect of you did that.

Das ist GLORIOUS und BASED mein Nigga.

I bet the roast beefs were flappin.

hERo of the day award!

Haha, if I did that she would have reported me to the nearest authority about how she felt "unsafe". Hope you're not a balding white manlet alt-right supremacist school shooter OP.

Your a hero I wish I could get some answers as to why some foids choose to dress with all of their stuff hanging out in public places. Its annoying having to walk around and avoid looking in specific areas that have foids barely dressed and if you do they get pissed. If your goal is to attract 1% of the male population why would you advertise to 100% especially now that there is tinder you dont need to be a whore in public jesus.

[Based] and low inhib.

I'm glad to have read this thread.

OP is doing Monad's work, may he be blessed by us all.

very nice, I bet it had some impact on that bitch and her dress sense even if she acted otherwise.

This is why she acted like/reacted like this in the first place. Because she knows, everybody knows actually.

How does that work?

It is weird. It seems like I get a dopamine rush out of it. I kinda enjoy it, at the same time everything hurts. it is enjoyable.

BASED. You deserve a lotof credit for this

I deserve a driver licence for this.

Are you German?

Indeed.

Germany need another Hitler, this time to take care of the foids.

1Nzc3RJ.jpg

in Minecraft

In real life.
That and if you mess with the wrong one, you can have a gang of fuck boys after you.

I would actually like it, if such thing happened. She could call all white knights in.

Heck, I saw this one girl at the store handing out fliers for women's self defense and she had a big can of pepper spray on her hip. Be careful if you are in low-inhibition mode.

Females are indeed pathetic. They are the ones thinking about rape all the time. They dress like sluts and at the same time and yet they feel empowered and talk about ''women's self defense''.

Last edited:
Are you not a bit too cheeky?

That is the most controlled response i've ever heard from a whore. On the other hand, great job dude. We need more highT cels like you