Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I destroyed a female today

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, after the gym I got some energy. Due to the driver licence pill I have to take the bus. I have spotted a female in slutty clothings. I went to her and told her:
Why do you use such clothings?
No real reply, just some phrase like she is used to it.
I told her that she looks like a slut.
She: Are you not a bit too cheeky?
I responded with: No, you are cheeky with your outfit.
She: I went to school with it.
Me: You look like a street prostitute. How can you dad allow such thing?
She. I can wear what I want. Piss off now!
Me: So then I could go out like this? I grabbed my shirt and lifted it.

By the way, no white knights, nobody helped her. Then I told that two older females who were close to us how cheeky females are and back in time they would have been punished for it. They even kinda agreed by twiching their shoulders and a smile.

And yes, that really happened. I really have enough of this bullshit. Nobody is acting. Every man is afraid. Stop being afraid.

Also her pure arrogance were visible. How can a man be attracted to such thing? It was disgusting.

This is very risky man you could end up getting in trouble for it. Women will litteraly report you for nothing these days.

This is what happens after years of licensemogging

:feelsokman: low inhib af

But yes, social control and social conditioning is needed, women should never feel comfortably walking like sluts on the streets.

I would destroy her with my penis instead.
The only antidote on the market for her arrogant slutty ass.

Risky LifeFeul. Heil @LastGerman..!

If she has a car, she already mogged you.

women should never feel comfortably walking like sluts on the streets.

Exactly. This is why I mentioned her dad and how he can allow such thing.

hmm....
daddy told me I shouldn't trust random strangers on the internet

No, seriously. Everybody just accept it, nobody is saying anything. I am sure she will not forget what happened. Whenever she will dress like this, she will be now always reminded of that.

If she has a car, she already mogged you.

Everybody moggs me man. It has to stop. This is why I hit the gym. I even had to puke but I resisted and destroyed the gym instead. I even had to burp loudly after I left the locker room. Some dudes laughed about that.

That filled my lifefuel tanks tbh low inhib god we need more people like u

Then I told that two older females who were close to us how cheeky females are and back in time they would have been punished for it. They even kinda agreed by twiching their shoulders and a smile.
Should have fucked them both right there

Good job man. I'm proud of you for destroying that bitch.

God-tier OP and potent lifefuel

This low inhibition is what is needed from non chad males to repent our frustrations towards the female gender

Worse are slutty girls driving Cars, right?

It should be banned.
Saw it on Saturday, went on my typical Weekend walks at night and saw this 09/10 girl, also dressed pretty slutty, tight jeans and shit, maybe 19-20 years old, who went into this really expensive BMW M3 and drove off with loud music.
Yeah, ruined my night.

Saw it on Saturday, went on my typical Weekend walks at night and saw this 09/10 girl, also dressed pretty slutty, tight jeans and shit, maybe 19-20 years old, who went into this really expensive BMW M3 and drove off with loud music.
Yeah, ruined my night.

She should be killed off right at the spot. The text of yours is enough to partially destroy my penis. This mogging should not be allowed.

PublicSlutshamingmaxxing.

That's dom af. Never change. You are the king of public transportation.

So, after the gym I got some energy. Due to the driver licence pill I have to take the bus. I have spotted a female in slutty clothings. I went to her and told her:

By the way, no white knights, nobody helped her. Then I told that two older females who were close to us how cheeky females are and back in time they would have been punished for it. They even kinda agreed by twiching their shoulders and a smile.

And yes, that really happened. I really have enough of this bullshit. Nobody is acting. Every man is afraid. Stop being afraid.

Also her pure arrogance were visible. How can a man be attracted to such thing? It was disgusting.
Then you woke up.

I would destroy her with my penis instead.
The only antidote on the market for her arrogant slutty ass.
DarkMTS_57

very nice, I bet it had some impact on that bitch and her dress sense even if she acted otherwise.

And this mentality has to stop. If every man would act like me, we would been in charge in a few days.

this is very true, i wish it was possible for men to organize without feds infiltrating it and wrecking it from the inside.

Truly the last German.

very based. well done.

Guests: 90

> IT is here.

What have you done Inkel ?
Protect m´lady from this savage.

It's insane what kind of clothing they wear nowadays. I see JBs everyday who wear yoga-pants that make it look like they just painted their legs black. But the worst are the jeans, which are so tight that their asses seem way bigger and tighter than they actually are, you can't help but stare at them but you'll never be able to fuck them. Going outside in the west is just one giant cock-tease.
Then I told that two older females who were close to us how cheeky females are and back in time they would have been punished for it. They even kinda agreed by twiching their shoulders and a smile.
*Horst-Wessel-Lied starts playing in the background*

BRUTAL LOW INHIB / SOLIPSISM MAX, RESPECT ALTER

You should've destroyed her pussy, too.
Yeah, ruined my night.
That's the worst. She's snorting meth, sucking cock, and driving that M3 off her daddy's money. I hate rich whores the most because I grew up around them.

Destroyed?

More like temporarily inconvenienced

This is very risky man you could end up getting in trouble for it. Women will literally report you for nothing these days.

That and if you mess with the wrong one, you can have a gang of fuck boys after you. Heck, I saw this one girl at the store handing out fliers for women's self defense and she had a big can of pepper spray on her hip. Be careful if you are in low-inhibition mode.

Thats lifefuel ngl, you are lucky that she had no white knights around her.

You should have lifted her and throw against a car.

I was waiting in anticipation for the part where you lifted something, I was not disappoint.

BASED. You deserve a lotof credit for this

low inhib mogs me to saturn and back

probably u can fuck her now , you treated her like a whore

Low ihbit AF :chad:

Good work. Hope they don't report you. Are you German? Germany need another Hitler, this time to take care of the foids.

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

srs though that was low inhib and based.