Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despize violence

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I've witness and have been apart of violence during my youth, stabbings, knockouts, suicide. My neighbors often had physical brawls over noise and dogs barking, random druggo retards going ape on the street and other special people. I may see people glorifying violence on the internet and saying that it's good but I know that they're just a bunch of normies who wouldn't even have the willpower to kill a hamster. What irks me though are the people think violence is always the best option, especially when it's not called for. I've seen the effects of death and it is surreal to see someone go from happy and bombastic to silent and mournful, the worst ones are when the relatives of the dead person all together, they usually don't cry but they have that dead sorrowful look on their face. I could say someone going ER is based but it's nothing more than a cope and vent, I do not wish to give people the pain I've witnessed and felt. I've recently changed my stance on corona tbh, I used to think it was great but I hate generalized "justice", most of the people dying are old people who probably didn't do shit for their entire lives. It won't be the foids and normies who'll suffer from the plague. I wish I could get out of this shithole area and move to a proper civilized nation, no fags no street garbage no death no nothing.

People who enjoy violence are fake edge lords or real psychopaths. As a male, sparring or rough housing is normal.

But once you start glorifying people being hit by cars, dogs skinned alive, or people smashed under trains, that's when you enter edge lord status.

NRJD 16785e92181d7ef40a6c8048894f566f large

Pilled.

The only people I support violence against (in GTA V) are the psychopaths who rule over us, and who are enlivened by brutality.

If you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

I haven’t given it much thought

Ironic considering your avi

Dont you live in australia? If you want to find a country less violent, and as you say, a
“proper civilized nation, no fags no street garbage no death no nothing” then you have almost no options. I dont think you even have a single option for another English speaking country like that. Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Thats about it.

Pilled.

The only people I support violence against (in GTA V) are the psychopaths who rule over us, and who are enlivened by brutality.

If you live by the sword, you die by the sword.
I like swords... But am i doomed because i sit near one? Two steps... Its could be said i live by it... Two steps. That is very close. - just saying.
I've witness and have been apart of violence during my youth, stabbings, knockouts, suicide. My neighbors often had physical brawls over noise and dogs barking, random druggo retards going ape on the street and other special people. I may see people glorifying violence on the internet and saying that it's good but I know that they're just a bunch of normies who wouldn't even have the willpower to kill a hamster. What irks me though are the people think violence is always the best option, especially when it's not called for. I've seen the effects of death and it is surreal to see someone go from happy and bombastic to silent and mournful, the worst ones are when the relatives of the dead person all together, they usually don't cry but they have that dead sorrowful look on their face. I could say someone going ER is based but it's nothing more than a cope and vent, I do not wish to give people the pain I've witnessed and felt. I've recently changed my stance on corona tbh, I used to think it was great but I hate generalized "justice", most of the people dying are old people who probably didn't do shit for their entire lives. It won't be the foids and normies who'll suffer from the plague. I wish I could get out of this shithole area and move to a proper civilized nation, no fags no street garbage no death no nothing.
Just go live in the woods bro!
Or, the Bush, or, outback...

Lots of peace where people aren't.

Same, but it's not going away anytime soon