Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I despise vagina creatures and their gluttony, so I got revenge

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
The foids at my university are getting more and more out of hand

Remember how last week I chronicled the retardation of Anatomy Foid and her escapade to McDonald's?

Well, there's another horrid hole in my biostatistics class who thinks it's funny to eat a bag of Doritos very loudly every single FUCKING DAY LIKE A DISGUSTING FAT PIG. SHE DOESN'T EVEN GAIN WEIGHT, FUCKING WHORE.
Why Am I Hungry All the Time? | Shape

Today this hole went to the restroom before class, so I took the liberty of finding the bag of Doritos from her bag and tossing them away.

When she came back she spent 5 minutes rummaging her bag only to come back empty-handed, and starved during the entire lecture :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

peace at last :feelsautistic:

you were messing in her belongings? thats theft

IT: "Incel tries to starve a classmate to death. Why isn't the FBI watching them?"

Remember how last week I chronicled the retardation of Anatomy Foid and her escapade to McDonald's?

Well, there's another horrid hole in my biostatistics class who thinks it's funny to eat a bag of Doritos very loudly every single FUCKING DAY LIKE A DISGUSTING FAT PIG. SHE DOESN'T EVEN GAIN WEIGHT, FUCKING WHORE.

Today this hole went to the restroom before class, so I took the liberty of finding the bag of Doritos from her bag and tossing them away.

When she came back she spent 5 minutes rummaging her bag only to come back empty-handed, and starved during the entire lecture :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:society:

Nobody else saw you do this? Is it a lecture hall or a more conventional classroom?

You really shouldn't be including specific details you dumb fuck.
This forum is filled with attention whores

He posted this "revenge" as if its on par with the St. Calculatorcel story

This is not revenge, you are a petty fool

A pack of doritos costs nothing, she'll just buy another one

:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Its a fucking doritos bag lmao
Yeah, and if anyone saw he could fuck his whole academic life up over a doritos bag

that's based af but if its not larp op could have gotten into some trouble tbh
:soy::soy::soy:

also based if not larp :smonk:
I can see why people think this is larp considering that I got away with it all

But I mean at the end of the day she probably didn't care enough and right now shes probably getting tipsy with Chad anyways so it's not like I completely fucked this dumb whore's life over for the worse, all I did was make my life good for one day
I don't get what you low IQcels get out of defending women on here jfl, literally every other site on the internet defends women on the daily so just go to a shithole like twitter or reddit if you want to proselytize this vagina nonsense

Last edited:
That's stealing.
I don't like that.
You wouldn't want somebody to steal from you.

That's stealing.
I don't like that.
You wouldn't want somebody to steal from you.
you people constantly whine about how foids have ruined your life and how they are the root cause of your suffering, but the minute you have a chance to even do a simple thing to better your life at the expense of these soulless bots, you become a soft soyboy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

gigabased I once stolen a foid wallet in middle school and went to burger king with her money afterwards :feelskek:(in minecraft bedrock edition)

But I mean at the end of the day she probably didn't care enough and right now shes probably getting tipsy with Chad anyways so it's not like I completely fucked this dumb whore's life over for the worse, all I did was make my life good for one day
it's not like it was a huge deal, all i did was silence her insufferable chewing for one day

what's stopping this clown from bringing another bag tomorrow :fuk:

at the end of the day she probably didn't care enough and right now shes probably getting tipsy with Chad anyways so it's not like I completely fucked this dumb whore's life over for the worse
:blackpill::feelsclown:

Fucking god tier story
The first time I read that story I not only laughed I actually felt joy, and that's rare for me

It was like "one of the bro's got a real chance at revenge"

I was grinning for a while afterwards

It was a good day lol

That story personifies LifeFuel

I really wish that guy had joined this forum and made himself known, anybody who comes forward now would probably be a larp

Does anyone know what his username was? (it says "deleted" on all the screenshots)

Last edited:
This forum is filled with attention whores

He posted this "revenge" as if its on par with the St. Calculatorcel story

This is not revenge, you are a petty fool

A pack of doritos costs nothing, she'll just buy another one

Yeah, and if anyone saw he could fuck his whole academic life up over a doritos bag
oh no, a genetic dead-end is telling me how to live my life, whatever shall I doooooooo? :feelsdevil:

gigabased I once stolen a foid wallet in middle school and went to burger king with her money afterwards :feelskek:(in minecraft bedrock edition)
extremely based :feelskek::chad:

Sexual gluttony is filthy.

I thought so.

GTAB - get that ass banned
Lmao you must've looked so cool when you pictured this in your head jfl

epic fail tbh, pictured you as a teenager behind a keyboard trying to be tough :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Nobody else saw you do this? Is it a lecture hall or a more conventional classroom?
it was a lecture hall so there was plenty of room. I made sure NOBODY fucking saw me. The last thing i need is to get in trouble
anime avi=not allowed to have an opinion :feelshaha:

Last edited:
So many fucking soys in this thread

oh no, a genetic dead-end is telling me how to live my life, whatever shall I doooooooo? :feelsdevil:
By your own words you aren't "living" a "life" at all

Imagine how pointless of an existence one has to have to where something so insignificant is a story worth telling (in their minds)

You seem like you have nothing going on in your life and you aren't looking for anything either, you prefer to cling to pointless distractions

I guarantee nobody else in the class even cares about what you are obsessing over

OP you should've just acid attacked her or mowed her down if you live in the US (in God of War)
7fd

Last edited:
Doesn't it speak to how sensitive you are that you were so desperate for "revenge" that you stole what amounted to a dollar's worth of chips? She'll live. But what sucks about this is that you wanted to hurt her somehow, and you wanted it so badly that you stooped to the pettiest of theft.

It's funny that this IT infiltrator puts out the bait and incels here take it just like they want.

Really makes you lose faith in incels, they really are that stupid and predictable.

I can sort of relate a bit. Had an obnoxious foid one year that would eat a bag of that smartfood popcorn shit every class very obnoxiously. I think she was on some type of 'special' though and she was starting to get fat.

Still though OP, you should not fuck around with other peoples' shit. You'll just get burned and fucked even more by how much foid's foidery she presents

By your own words you aren't "living" a "life" at all

Imagine how pointless of an existence one has to have to where something so insignificant is a story worth telling (in their minds)

You seem like you have nothing going on in your life and you aren't looking for anything either, you prefer to cling to pointless distractions

I guarantee nobody else in the class even cares about what you are obsessing over
It's funny that this IT infiltrator puts out the bait and incels here take it just like they want.

Really makes you lose faith in incels, they really are that stupid and predictable.
Don't regret a single thing, keep barking for me

I can sort of relate a bit. Had an obnoxious foid one year that would eat a bag of that smartfood popcorn shit every class very obnoxiously. I think she was on some type of 'special' though and she was starting to get fat.

Still though OP, you should not fuck around with other peoples' shit. You'll just get burned and fucked even more by how much foid's foidery she presents

I'm pretty sure everyone has had some foid or group of foids that would treat class as a snack study. At mine they always had some commercial takeaway.

I don't get what you low IQcels get out of defending women on here jfl, literally every other site on the internet defends women on the daily so just go to a shithole like twitter or reddit if you want to proselytize this vagina nonsense
youre the low iq one, i didnt defend women i just despise theft

Lol.

I'm pretty sure everyone has had some foid or group of foids that would treat class as a snack study. At mine they always had some commercial takeaway.
Ha yep. Pretty much. Never ceases to amaze me when they get fat and the complain about it. Bitch, your life consists of snacking constantly on the worst foods and getting railed by Chad and Brad on the side which requires no effort. What did you expect.

>vagina creatures
Made me kek irl

Should’ve kept that free snack tbh, surprised there weren’t any white knights cucking you from stealing her shit kek

Based Cletus Cassidy!

youre the low iq one, i didnt defend women i just despise theft
Well I don't think it matters considering i basically "stole" from a soulless drone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back