Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I despise these female slacktivists

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I look at other girls’ Instagram stories (inb4 mogs me because has social media). It’s practically dead and I lurk what other people are doing. My sorry feed is spammed with 50 pictures of the same shit. And they’re the types to complain about how they only posted a black square despite being first to do this. They posted A BLACK PICTURE. Wow guys lets post a pitch black image :soy::soy::soy: that will teach those racists.

They bring up ideas about racism can be covert in order to blame everyone and spread fear. When you bring up covert racism, it makes the definition so wide that litteraly anybody can be accused. They beg and complain that nobody wants to help them when they told people that are neutral to fuck off.

Wow I know racism sucks but youre not entitled to my help sweetie

Notice how its only foids. When men do it, it is a last ditch attempt to attract a woman.

Holes not only perpetuate racism, they make themselves out to be the solution.

They make a show of signalling their allegiance in a generationally defining cultural revolution within the liberal order. Explicitly place themselves on 'the side of progress' and 'the right side of history'. It is necessary if you want to make it in the normie world - you need to side with cultural winning issues else you face ostracism, socially and in the workplace.

Incels are so far removed from society they have no social media presence, or social circle or careers that could be damaged by not simping for cultural power that they don't (have to) care.

Last edited:
They stole my avi. :reeeeee:

They make a show of signalling their allegiance in a generationally defining cultural revolution within the liberal order. Explicitly place themselves on 'the side of progress' and 'the right side of history'. It is necessary if you want to make it in the normie world - you need to side with cultural winning issues else you face ostracism, socially and in the workplace.

Incels are so far removed from society they have no social media presence, or social circle or careers that could be damaged by not simping for cultural power that they don't (have to) care.
All the while entirely unconscious of the corrosive ideology they readily propagate.

BLM is Trojan horse.

All the while entirely unconscious of the corrosive ideology they readily propagate.

BLM is Trojan horse.

They have to cuck or their world and future are crushed. Subconsciously most know that. Even if they don't believe it they have to go along, make a career, repeat the required platitudes and retreat to the suburbs to flee diversity and multiculturalism. If you wanna make it in the modern world even if you are not political, you have to do this. By rejecting BLM the normies risk from going to a life on 'medium difficulty' mode to 'hard'. Only fools and deeply principled people will ever choose that option.

Incels had their games started in 'brutal difficulty' and most just stopped playing after never making it past the first level.

They have to cuck or their world and future are crushed. Subconsciously most know that. Even if they don't believe it they have to go along, make a career, repeat the required platitudes and retreat to the suburbs to flee diversity and multiculturalism. If you wanna make it in the modern world even if you are not political, you have to do this. By rejecting BLM the normies risk from going to a life on 'medium difficulty' mode to 'hard'. Only fools and deeply principled people will ever choose that option.

Incels had their games started in 'brutal difficulty' and most just stopped playing after never making it past the first level.
Normies aren’t linguistically equipped to engage with BLM, LGBT or feminazi propaganda.

For instance, to publicly question the movement ‘black lives matter’ immediately insinuates one disagrees with the literal premise that black lives matter (outing the rational enquirer as a racist).

A pernicious ideological movement hides behind a phrase with which any moral individual would agree.

Such ideology goes unchecked, gaining support, winning power.

As you suggest, incels fear no such branding as racist.

As such those incels who inquire will discover the rotten state of BLM, LGBT and feminist theory.

I despise 99.999999999999999% of females

Meanwhile you wouldn't catch them dead talking to an ethnic male, let alone dating an ethnic male.