Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I despise people's "personal" life

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
Any reminders of other's "personal" life sends me into a rage fueled seething tantrum because it reminds me of my own subhumanity.
Statements like:
  • "It's none of your business" :soy:
  • "Not your concern" :soy:
And other such snarky, insulting and considering statements really should make any self-respecting incel mad. For me it is because I don't have a "personal" life or any secrets to hide. Aside from the obvious stuff like bank numbers, site passwords and other such information I literally have nothing to hide, as my own life is utterly empty.

Are you a kike or why do you want us to give up our privacy ? Not everything needs to be told to other people

This is a really specific thing to seethe over, but you know what? I completely agree with you. Anyone who thinks people actually care about what they have going on in their personal lives (whatever the fuck that means) is sorely mistaken, because unless you’re an e-/celeb with a parasocial fanbase who’s obsessed with you or something—news flash—no one gives that much of a shit about you, nevermind whatever bullshit “trauma :foidSoy:“ you think you’ll get judged for because normies and foids base their entire identities off of the mental health “crisis” meme as a foolproof way to covertly bait sympathy.

Last edited:
Are you a kike or why do you want us to give up our privacy ? Not everything needs to be told to other people
Not a kike, but I despise individuality and privacy. Most likely because I have none.

whatever bullshit “trauma :foidSoy:“ you think you’ll get judged for.
Oh yeah that too. When I ask why someone is acting like a sperg and someone goes "oh he/she has trauma because of X" I also seethe. And it's something really retarded most of the time. Like I could guess that someone would act as such if they were forced to watch their parents getting tortured to death for days, but it's usually something like "waawaa I got touched on the bus for 1 millisecond"

NPCs like talking about their 'personal lives' and it's like excuse me you're not a person shut up

There was a point in my life where I understood no one have real secrets to hide ( except pedophiles, con artists, etc. )

A female would feel her privacy has been violated in the worst way because you found a nail clipper in her bag.

“ how dare you ! “

In any way we already know their most hideous secrets : their massive body count

In any way we already know their most hideous secrets : their massive body count
high IQ

top secrets of foids include:

1. body count
2. the disgusting state of their rotting vagina
3. their uggo oofydoofy exes (an eternal embarrassment)
4. their age
5. ther STDs