Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I despise NPCS.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I despise NPCS.

’He became an incel’.-Yes, you can become one if women stop finding you attractive but you don’t fucking become one by choice, you pathetic cucks and feminists, as being incel is not a choice.

‘Stop being an incel.’-You can’t just ‘stop being an incel’, that is the choice of women wether a dude is incel or not. The only way a dude can never be incel again is if women give up their bodies to locally undesired forever.

’Incels deserve to suffer.’-Not every incel even knows that they are incel by definition, you don’t need to label yourself to be one, you just need to find women attractive while women not finding you attractive in return so saying ‘Incels deserve to suffer’ is just saying ‘Any man that struggles with women deserves to suffer’ which makes 0% sense.

‘Femcels aren’t as bad as Incels’.-’Femcels’ do not fucking exist, they only struggle because of high standards.

‘It’s a femcel’.-Just like I said above, they are non-existent.

’Incel hivemind’. Learn to use words correctly. It’s more like the normie hivemind. Muh BLM, muh female oppression, muh TikTok videos, muh OnlyFans, muh white privilege, muh women are not objects, muh abortion rights.

’Incel circlejerk‘. Nope, it’s actually the normie circlejerk. You get shit thrown at you if you even slightly criticise women yet the same normal fags that call you out on your ‘misogyny‘ are the same types to defend misandry with shit like ‘She just has bad experiences with men. You’re the problem if you get offended and take ‘men are trash’ literally’.

Last edited:
Woman gender is a meme

They don't mind you being an incel, it's when you label yourself as such. They like to bluepill the foreveralone reddit types and incel in denial IT cucks by saying, your time will come, there is someone for everyone, some have to just wait longer so keep being a nice guy, awww you're not that bad looking, be patient ect.

Ppl are so retarded when it comes to discussing incel phenomenon. Makes me sick

I hate normie men, more than whores.

’He became an incel’.-Yes, you can become one if women stop finding you attractive but you don’t fucking become one by choice, you pathetic cucks and feminists, as being incel is not a choice.

‘Stop being an incel.’-You can’t just ‘stop being an incel’, that is the choice of women wether a dude is incel or not. The only way a dude can never be incel again is if women give up their bodies to locally undesired forever.

’Incels deserve to suffer.’-Not every incel even knows that they are incel by definition, you don’t need to label yourself to be one, you just need to find women attractive while women not finding you attractive in return so saying ‘Incels deserve to suffer’ is just saying ‘Any man that struggles with women deserves to suffer’ which makes 0% sense.

‘Femcels aren’t as bad as Incels’.-’Femcels’ do not fucking exist, they only struggle because of high standards.

’Incel hivemind’. Learn to use words correctly. It’s more like the normie hivemind. Muh BLM, muh female oppression, muh TikTok videos, muh OnlyFans, muh white privilege, muh women are not objects, muh abortion rights.

’Incel circlejerk‘. Nope, it’s actually the normie circlejerk. You get shit thrown at you if you even slightly criticise women yet the same normal fags that call you out on your ‘misogyny‘ are the same types to defend misandry with shit like ‘She just has bad experiences with men. You’re the problem if you get offended and take ‘men are trash’ literally’.
Congratulations on the platinum trophy for Pacman and the Ghostly Adventure

Thanks, bro.
BlackpillRamblings

I'm a NPC, I was literally programmed to say this.

:feelsBox: Time to fight. I completely disagree with your first paragraph.

Just shoot them

Everyone has their own definition and criteria for making and judging incels. It’s not practical we all have to a universal agreement of what it means to be one.