Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i despise my mother

opioidcel

opioidcel

ROPING IN 2025 or 2026
★★
i fucking hate my piece of shit mom for marrying a subhuman when she was good looking enough to get chad to commit, fucking bitch, i hope she burns in hell for all of eternity. model tier looks, even did tv ads but married a fucking subhuman dalit abo piece of shit bc shes trad hindu and her dad told her to marry him and she wanted to be muh good loyal daughter muh. how is this fucking fair man, she had the fucking audacity to defy nature and now im fucking suffering for it. i get fucking bullied bc of my looks and when i tell her abt my life she gaslights me saying looks dont matter and girls like kind guys. i couldve been a fucking prettyboy chad, fuck this piece of shit bitch. i cant wait to rope and ruin her life

You do realize that your mother is literally an incel's dream GF then because she doesn't care only about looks? Although it's sad for you and I'd feel resentment too

You do realize that your mother is literally an incel's dream GF then because she doesn't care only about looks? Although it's sad for you and I'd feel resentment too
no dude ofc she does care bout looks. i overheard her talking to my aunt bout how she used to feel giga uncomfortable sharing the bed with my father and falling asleep with him cause hes ugly. she just had to be a good loyal daughter instead of rebelling against her fathers choice and doomed me to this piece of shit life.

no dude ofc she does care bout looks. i overheard her talking to my aunt bout how she used to feel giga uncomfortable sharing the bed with my father and falling asleep with him cause hes ugly. she just had to be a good loyal daughter instead of rebelling against her fathers choice and doomed me to this piece of shit life.
Ok then. I take back everything I said. She is a virtue signaling POS.

I wanted to make a thread like this as well, but where do I start :feelskek:

Mom's are foids after all. Even they are assholes.

Me but with my father he’s a litechad but hair is thinning decided to marry my ltb mother who still has acne in her 40s and psoriasis fucking christ my father couldve fucked anybody else but my mom i got fucked over by my moms looks and now im rotting here

Me but with my father he’s a litechad but hair is thinning decided to marry my ltb mother who still has acne in her 40s and psoriasis fucking christ my father couldve fucked anybody else but my mom i got fucked over by my moms looks and now im rotting here
dude i feel you, what the fuck is with our retarded parents fucking subhumans and spawning us trucels mang. so fucking unfair when you think they couldve given you a good life just by fucking the right person, fuck.

Brootal

Fucking brutal shit man. I remember that subhuman liquid diet you were on as well. You got fucked over so badly when you could've been good looking.

Keking at the thread under this

I resent my mom for marrying a manlet

In retrospect, the offspring that would've been born if she was married off to a chad wouldn't have been you

In retrospect, the offspring that would've been born if she was married off to a chad wouldn't have been you
Exactly, people need to understand that and be grateful for their lives no matter what

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
@Dneum912 Graynigga is coping hard
A n i g g a is just trying to motivate people not to rope brooo,we cant put love or relationships as the ultimate goal when there's so much stuff to do in life since we dont attract our opposite gender and people just tend to use each other for their single purposes nowadays,

So basically, she messed around a lot in her prime with Chads but had the subhuman betabux her in the end because she got bored of being a playtoy and was scared of the wall closing in on her. Such an unprecedented premise.

So basically, she messed around a lot in her prime with Chads but had the subhuman betabux her in the end because she got bored of being a playtoy and was scared of the wall closing in on her. Such an unprecedented premise.
Nah she was virgin till marriage

A n i g g a is just trying to motivate people not to rope brooo,we cant put love or relationships as the ultimate goal when there's so much stuff to do in life since we dont attract our opposite gender and people just tend to use each other for their single purposes nowadays,
You aren't helping anyone and do this only to feel better about yourself

You aren't helping anyone and do this only to feel better about yourself
When you find God in your heart some day you will learn how to spread love and positivity for everybody regardless of the person/situation

When you find God in your heart some day you will learn how to spread love and positivity for everybody regardless of the person/situation
Been there done that, you only do it to stroke your ego, get real.

Betabuxx?

Nigga, you won't be even born if your mother didn't marry your dad.

can i have her number

i fucking hate my piece of shit mom for marrying a subhuman when she was good looking enough to get chad to commit, fucking bitch, i hope she burns in hell for all of eternity. model tier looks, even did tv ads but married a fucking subhuman dalit abo piece of shit bc shes trad hindu and her dad told her to marry him and she wanted to be muh good loyal daughter muh. how is this fucking fair man, she had the fucking audacity to defy nature and now im fucking suffering for it. i get fucking bullied bc of my looks and when i tell her abt my life she gaslights me saying looks dont matter and girls like kind guys. i couldve been a fucking prettyboy chad, fuck this piece of shit bitch. i cant wait to rope and ruin her life
I can heavily fucking relate to you so much brocel

I don't hate my mother but I don't love her and will never forgive her for being responsible for 90% of why my life is so utterly garbage. I am not a vicious person and I will never make her aware of this feelings, I'll keep this to myself till I die but I can't help to feel this way. I think it is entirely reasonable stance to have, seeing how much I suffered in this life as a consequence of her decision she is the most accurate person to pin this blame on.

You are not blackpilled gray what are you doing here?

dude i feel you, what the fuck is with our retarded parents fucking subhumans and spawning us trucels mang. so fucking unfair when you think they couldve given you a good life just by fucking the right person, fuck.
Dude you do know that if your mum never went with your dad you wouldnt exist