Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise foids who talk in an ara-ara style.

B

BasedAlec

Greycel
Dicking around on Discord, and holy fuck so many foids have this ara-ara type way of speaking. They call everyone "hun, dear, sweetie" etc. And holy shit is it ragefuel for me. They act so fucking high and mighty, putting on this motherly persona, and everyone simps for these foids. Especially cuck soys who are into mommy-dom. When you argue with these fuckers, they keep using their way of speak, except it's even more enragingly condescending. I want to curb-stomp some of these people if I ever meet them. :lasereyes:

Joined Oct 21, 2021 Posts 1

Dicking around on Discord, and holy fuck so many foids have this ara-ara type way of speaking. They call everyone "hun, dear, sweetie" etc. And holy shit is it ragefuel for me. They act so fucking high and mighty, putting on this motherly persona, and everyone simps for these foids. Especially cuck soys who are into mommy-dom. When you argue with these fuckers, they keep using their way of speak, except it's even more enragingly condescending. I want to curb-stomp some of these people if I ever meet them. :lasereyes:
Reason#42 I don’t have discord
I genuinely agree and this is a reason I don’t use discord. You think women are worshipped out in the real world just wait till your on discord

OscarAllius

facts

Last edited:
sorta ok first post

You can generally tell if it’s a woman behind the screen just from the way they type. It makes it easy to disregard them.

Your first mistake was joining a public Discord.

sweetie this tehee that its fucking ridiculous how much attention they get day to day to be talking like this

Discord is ran by trannies and soy boy faggots

Strong first post

It's difficult for some people. And often times the only attention they can get is through discord. I've seen it with my own eyes and I've spoken with many e-girls. They are a last ditch effort before a man sinks into absolute nothingness. They meet a woman that has the same interests as them. They get into a "relationship" and it fails. It's a strange ouroboros cycle and it's quite taxing, I'm unsure as to how a man can withstand it. But ever desperate times call for increasingly desperate measures I suppose. If anyone here does end up meeting an e-girl don't ever attempt to pursue a relationship. It's like comparing imitation crab meat to real crab legs. Sure they're both as tasty but at the end of the day the crab legs will always be better. Even if it does require more effort.

Makes sense actually. It's quite dark. These foids put on the motherly act because they secretly know that most men (non-Chads) lack genuine affection from the opposite sex.

thank god i only use discord when i play with my friends

I have mixed feelings about Discord. It has actually good features - I have yet to see another client which beats it. What kind of shitty users you may come across depends on the servers you're a part of, not on Discord itself. On the other hand, when they put up a BLM banner some months ago, I would've ragequit if I didn't have so much keeping me there. :lasereyes: Virtue-signalling cucks. I'll forgive them only if they put up a BlackcelLivesMatter banner.

These "ara-ara" talking foids and the SIMPs who enjoy them are a menace. As someone who's a prime target for being belittled and absolutely hates it, I wouldn't be able to stand being around them. The sole good thing about "ara-ara" is that it implies juicy 2D anime mommy milkers, but these foids don't have that and even if they somehow do, it's reserved exclusively for Chadlite+. As always, they invade our hobbies and ruin them, nothing new under the sun:

Degredation_of_fanbase.jpg

you want to fuck your mother

I barely use discord

Do i want to know what is an "ara-ara" style speaking?

same anyways nice pfp. fellow vargcel on here, what's your favorite burzum song, mine is spell of destruction

Nice to see another vargcel, currently it’s Ea, Lord of the Depths. Riffs are insane.

Nice to see another vargcel, currently it’s Ea, Lord of the Depths. Riffs are insane.
yeah that one's good. theres another vargcel on here that i know of but i forgot his username. he had an aske pfp and said his favorite song was det som en gang var.

yeah that one's good. theres another vargcel on here that i know of but i forgot his username. he had an aske pfp and said his favorite song was det som en gang var.
That fucker killing manlet Euronymous is ultimate blackpill. Chad always wins

"Ara Ara, Incel-kun"
- u/Princess_kitty14

Haha! Sorry, I just wanted a jab at her for once!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back