Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i despise fat women

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Captain
★★★
like come on they literally have one thing to do to live life in easy mode which is not be fat and they fucking failed it

Melissa gibson

its over

>implying they fail while being fat

i dont mind if girls are a little chubby or they have a belly or whatever

im a man, i see a fertile woman and I want fuck

jfl at someone who says "i wouldnt fuck a fat girl" or "i wouldn't fuck a black girl" would probably be surprised to learn that girls have hair on their armpits

im a man, i see, i want, i fuck, because im a man and nothing more.

They have no self respect. Why should I put countless hours in the gym and end up with a fat piece of blue haired lard?

There's a level of obesity where the female body crumbles and I can't physically fuck them. I'm also cool with some chubby, I think it's optimal tbh.

They have no self respect. Why should I put countless hours in the gym and end up with a fat piece of blue haired lard?
This.

White Stacy or nothing.

You can hate them, but they themselves have it better than you and they know it.

I like the ones with the fat folds hanging off their upper arms. I imagine an obese flying squirrel or those tanukis from pom poko.

same tbh

but fat women can still get men easily, chads especially cuz there are chubby chasing chads

personally I wouldnt mind chubby or pot bellied chicks tbh

same tbh

but fat women can still get men easily, chads especially cuz there are chubby chasing chads

personally I wouldnt mind chubby or pot bellied chicks tbh
yeah im not talking about chubby thats fine i mean really fat

I despise all women in general tbh

Fat women are the worst though. Fucking disgusting.

Same, they can just sit on the couch all day eating Bon Bon’s and swiping away until they see chad without putting in any effort

We must send them to gulag and let them starve

Fat women despise you, too.

they don´t need to.

Even the ugliest, most obese woman can get a thin chadlite with ease.

I hate fat ugly feminists

Fat women deserve to get boules the alive

They don't need to be skinny because they will still get plenty of attention from guys.
If being fat was a problem, they'd lose that weight.