Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I desperately wish to capture a woman to harbor as a slave

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
This way I could keep her in our attic. Use her as a beating doll for when I get angry about being mistreated by women all my life. Someone has to pay, may as well be a foid, right?

I could do a lot to my female pain-slave too. I could slowly peel her skin off and feed it to her. I could catch some hornets outside, and free them inside of her anus. I could force her to eat my dogs poop, and then if she pukes it up, I can make her eat that too.

I would really feel mentally satisfied if I were able to release this kind of pent up pain back onto another living being, especially some wealthy white blonde foid that deserves it. Some whore that has never seen a day of struggle in her life.

Pull her from her utopia of free cock, food, drugs, alcohol, and clothes from simps. Give her a literal hell on earth. Make her wish to god she were dead, but keep her alive just to suffer and torment more. Just like society does to us

This thread glows

This thread glows
2023 11 16 113217

Add me to the screenshot IT

I don't know. If I ever had a slave, it would be primarily a sex slave for me. And I see no reason to torture her (other than in BDSM context) unless she severely disobeys me. In fact, I am not sure if I would even let her cook because I would be worried that she would poison me. You would need a very well prepared room because you both need to make sure that she doesn't hurt you, but she should also receive no harm by e.g. the chains you put her in and I am not sure that is possible. Another issue is that she could try to kill herself so she would get "away" from you, so you probably would even have to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. This really seems impossible.

Based brocel

Put her in a cage, chains around her hands, feet, and neck, fuck her hole whenever I want and feed her when necessary.

And she'll listen to my every command (In GTA V)

This way I could keep her in our attic. Use her as a beating doll for when I get angry about being mistreated by women all my life. Someone has to pay, may as well be a foid, right?

I could do a lot to my female pain-slave too. I could slowly peel her skin off and feed it to her. I could catch some hornets outside, and free them inside of her anus. I could force her to eat my dogs poop, and then if she pukes it up, I can make her eat that too.

I would really feel mentally satisfied if I were able to release this kind of pent up pain back onto another living being, especially some wealthy white blonde foid that deserves it. Some whore that has never seen a day of struggle in her life.

Pull her from her utopia of free cock, food, drugs, alcohol, and clothes from simps. Give her a literal hell on earth. Make her wish to god she were dead, but keep her alive just to suffer and torment more. Just like society does to us
Just rape her.

Sometimes I do similar things to female video game characters. Just torture the absolute shit out of them, Eventually I just kill them though

Pearl harbors me

The IT post about this thread is reaching numbers

foids wouldn't make good slaves they are annoying

foids wouldn't make good slaves they are annoying
Most foids are already slaves to Chad.

Almost all foid wageslaves could be stay at home wives to clingy beta males, but they'd rather be wageslaving in order to afford their "sex and the city" lifestyles that enable them to fuck random Chads on weekends.

Most foids are already slaves to Chad.
nah foids fuck chad bc they want to

not bc they are forced to or enslaved

honestly the whole affair sounds a bit dull when you look at it that way