Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I desperately wish I were white

S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Officer
Not a day goes by without me wishing I were white. That is not a lie or exaggeration. I constantly imagine how much better my life could've been had I been born white with blue eyes and blonde hair. When I look in the mirror an ugly shitskin brown subhuman face stares back at me.

The level of suffering I have had to go through because I happened to be born into this dogshit, shitskin, brown filth race is unimaginable to white people. My family is low IQ, mentally ill, poor, abusive, and dysfunctional. I am the same way as my dogshit family. Everything about this race and its "culture" is fucking atrocious. Whites act as a walking, living, breathing example of how much better everything could've been had I not been born into this bottom-tier garbage race.

We look like shit, have shitskin, smell like shit, come from shithole countries, have low IQs, are mentally ill, are religious nut jobs, are inbred, depend on white technology to survive, Ugly as shit, women repellent the race, hideously deformed, unathletic, short, hairy, permanently stuck in the stone age, the list never ends. Browns are real subhumans.

I'm surprised whites haven't exterminated us at this point. It would be a mercy killing. We are like homo erectus walking around in the modern world and trying to compete woth homo sapiens. It's hopeless and we should've died out a very long time ago.

We are literal subhumans. Both our appearance and trash "civilizations" reflect that. Just compare white countries to brown hellholes. Whies may as well be alien gods.

I wouldn't be an incel right now if whites wiped out my obsolete genetic trash disgusting brown skin subhuman race centuries ago.

The worst part is the rapid inbreeding through forced arranged marriage between cousins causing a huge population explosion and spreading this ugly race all over the globe. It is an ugly race spreading it's ugly culture and miserable religion, all over the world making everything ugly and miserable in its wake. We should be starved out.

This races purpose is only to suffer and get brutally mogged by whites. I exist to suffer and get mogged by genetically superior white people. My purpose is only to suffer and get mogged.

No you don't. The level of suffering curry men can go through is impossible for whites. You will never know how lucky you have it.
start skin brightening retard. a lot of currycels actually ascend in western countries because of their environment and facilities. its never too late

Your life wouldn't suddenly be better if you were White
You still need decent stats to have a good life

Your life wouldn't suddenly be better if you were White
You still need decent stats to have a good life
It would be infinitely better. I would be desired by ethnic women and could easily ascend. It's not just that but being a "whitecel" is vastly better than being a browncel.

Brown guys experience a completely different level of suffering which whites have never encountered before.

Last edited:
start skin brightening retard. a lot of currycels actually ascend in western countries because of their environment and facilities. its never too late
Curries are truecels jfl. They NEVER ascend. The best they can do is arrangemarriage some girl in a poor village who wants US citizenship. I'm not a curry (thankfully).

It would be infinitely better. I would be desired by ethnic women and could easily ascend. It's not just that but being a "whitecel" is vastly better than being a browncel.

Brown guys exlerience a completely different level of suffering which whites have never encountered before.
I'm a brown mexican but I'm not a white passing Mexican. I'm doing fine as a brown male in the West.

I'm a brown mexican but I'm not a white passing Mexican. I'm doing fine as a brown male in the West.
You're posting on incels.is you coping freak. You are the furthest thing from fine.

You're posting on incels.is you coping freak. You are the furthest thing from fine.
The only problem I have is inceldom. When I say I'm doing fine I mean that I don't suffer from poverty, I don't have any mental disabilities or disorders, I have some friends irl, a supportive family, I can live without love, intimacy, and sex. Every incel has a different life experience, you are doing much worse than me.

I'll switch with you. In the U.S. if you're black you get so much benefits and I wouldn't even have to work.

How if my life terrible aside from inceldom?you are acting like you know me in a personal level, lmfao. You clearly don't know me irl

Whites are worshipped by everyone, especially non-white women. Non-white women would take a white guy over a man of their own race any day of the week.
What you are saying and what I see on a regular basis, mainstream media, etc. is complete opposite. White's are blamed for everything negative, minority's are given the "fist" up (commie-fag-worship) whenever they "accomplish" something, while also having to blame white's for not allowing them (apparently) of achieving said mission. Lmfao

I would rather be incel for the rest of my life than be born here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Rv1jwfGi4

I was watching a debate between a Muslim Iranian American named Daniel Haq something and keith woods. The coping sand was arguing that being low IQ and living in a war torn shithole, with zero technological progress and dying from famine is better than conquering the stars because it's more traditional. All we can do is cope because the mog is unreal.

How if my life terrible aside from inceldom?you are acting like you know me in a personal level, lmfao. You clearly don't know me irl
Posting here automatically means your life is worse than almost all normies

Happy fulfilled men don't create accounts here and talk about how they can't get a girl.

Daniel Haq
Daniel Pikachu the Muslim apologist? I agree with you about technological advancements, but not on conquering the stars. Instead humanity should build a giant matrix where people are constantly in a lucid dream and are on creative mode and can live out their best lives. What's your religion btw?

What you are saying and what I see on a regular basis, mainstream media, etc. is complete opposite. White's are blamed for everything negative, minority's are given the "fist" up (commie-fag-worship) whenever they "accomplish" something, while also having to blame white's for not allowing them (apparently) of achieving said mission. Lmfao
If I made you a curry or sand you would rope in five seconds. You will never know how good you have had it unless you get to live through the experience of being a shitskin and then cross compare it with being white. It is an incomprehensible level of pain for you. It is non-stop suffering and white people are just sitting there as a constant reminder from the gods as to how much better everything could be. You wouldn't get it.

The media is owned by kikes and everyone especially women still worship whites despite kike brainwashing campaigns. That's how superior whites are to brown subhumans.

Posting here automatically means your life is worse than almost all normies

Happy fulfilled men don't create accounts here and talk about how they can't get a girl.
You are wrong because all incels have different lives. There are incels in here who are NT, others are autistic, some are poor others are middle class, some are rich, some have friends, others are all alone, some are disabled others are not. Some incels have good families, others have no families. You are generalizing all incels based on false assumptions. Some incels have better lives than others. You can still live a decent life with inceldom. There are millions of single guys who have normal lives, and they don't feel suicidal or depressed 24/7. You are delusional. And you didn't even answer my question, you imbecile

Daniel Pikachu the Muslim apologist? I agree with you about technological advancements, but not on conquering the stars. Instead, humanity should build a giant matrix where people are constantly in a lucid dream and are on creative mode, and can live out their best lives. What's your religion btw?
Not "Pikachu", but probably him. He lives in Texas and won't go back to his traditional shithole. That would also be a good option for many low status men. I was raised Muslim but now think it's fake and made up by sandniggers.

You are wrong because all incels have different lives. There are incels in here who are NT, others are autistic, some are poor others are middle class, some are rich, some have friends, others are all alone, some are disabled others are not. Some incels have good families, others have no families. You are generalizing all incels based on false assumptions. Some incels have better lives than others. You can still live a decent life with inceldom. There are millions of single guys who have normal lives, and they don't feel suicidal or depressed 24/7. You are delusional. And you didn't even answer my question, you imbecile
Sex is at the bottom of maslows hierarchy of needs. Romantic love is also near the bottom of needs. Almost all normies have it better than incels. Being white is vastly better than being brown. That's why ethnic foids do everything they can to upgrade their genes with whites.

Keep coping.

Not "Pikachu", but probably him. He lives in Texas and won't go back to his traditional shithole. That would also be a good option for many low status men. I was raised Muslim but now think it's fake and made up by sandniggers.
I was joking lol his last name is haqiqatjou but it sounds a bit like pikachu. But yeah, Islam was created by Prophet Muhammad to statusmaxx so he could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

If I made you a curry or sand you would rope in five seconds. You will never know how good you have had it unless you get to live through the experience of being a shitskin and then cross compare it with being white. It is an incomprehensible level of pain for you. It is non-stop suffering and white people are just sitting there as a constant reminder from the gods as to how much better everything could be. You wouldn't get it.

The media is owned by kikes and everyone especially women still worship whites despite kike brainwashing campaigns. That's how superior whites are to brown subhumans.
Fagculture and progfag libs make your life easy, bro.

You're clearly brainwashed and have no idea how privileged you non-white's really are. Affirmative action and anti-white couples has made it more than easy for people like you to ascend. This whole "JBW" bullshit is.. exactly what it sounds like.. libtard faggy propaganda created to off the white population. You don't even have to be "alt-right" or a "nazi" to see the writing on the wall. White's are losing in population growth, every other race is growing rapidly, but keep crying about how white's are the oppressors and the superior race. Reality says otherwise.

White women are fucking blacks and non-whites all the time... you know where white's are going? Overseas. Why? Because white women don't want them. So what are those leftover white women doing with their time? Fuck ethnics, clearly. You're so deluded with your anti-white racist brainrot from libtard college.. it's no wonder half this fucking forum is full of anti-white shills. Also, if we're talking western-culture.. it's littered and taken over by hip-hop culture, aka "anti-white culture".

I've been to many metal concerts, which is predominantly "white" and it's mostly single white-dudes. Go to a hip-hop concert, it's blacks / hispanics with white chicks / ethnic chicks, etc. White's are clearly losing the culture war... so why are you so angry? Shouldn't your racist ass be happy asf?

Sex is at the bottom of maslows hierarchy of needs. Romantic love is also near the bottom of needs. Almost all normies have it better than incels. Being white is vastly better than being brown. That's why ethnic foids do everything they can to upgrade their genes with whites.

Keep coping.
I'm NT, I don't live in poverty, I have a supportive family, I have some friends irl, I have hobbies that I enjoy doing, I am not suicidal or depressed, I'm not low IQ (no mental disorders, I have no physical deformities, do you think this is a terrible life? If you do, then you are genuinely retarded. It's funny how you say "cope' whenever someone disagrees with you, that is very immature. And it reflects your low IQ.

Last edited:

Keep coping.
How white do you have to be to ascend in asia? I have brown hair and light brown eyes, but I'm 100% European and have the British voice halo.

Fagculture and progfag libs make your life easy, bro.

You're clearly brainwashed and have no idea how privileged you non-white's really are. Affirmative action and anti-white couples has made it more than easy for people like you to ascend. This whole "JBW" bullshit is.. exactly what it sounds like.. libtard faggy propaganda created to off the white population. You don't even have to be "alt-right" or a "nazi" to see the writing on the wall. White's are losing in population growth, every other race is growing rapidly, but keep crying about how white's are the oppressors and the superior race. Reality says otherwise.

White women are fucking blacks and non-whites all the time... you know where white's are going? Overseas. Why? Because white women don't want them. So what are those leftover white women doing with their time? Fuck ethnics, clearly. You're so deluded with your anti-white racist brainrot from libtard college.. it's no wonder half this fucking forum is full of anti-white shills. Also, if we're talking western-culture.. it's littered and taken over by hip-hop culture, aka "anti-white culture".

I've been to many metal concerts, which is predominantly "white" and it's mostly single white-dudes. Go to a hip-hop concert, it's blacks / hispanics with white chicks / ethnic chicks, etc. White's are clearly losing the culture war... so why are you so angry? Shouldn't your racist ass be happy asf?
When I go to brown land I am just a brown man in brown land and when you go to any ethnic country you are a white god amongst the locals. You can have any foid you want there.

The fewer white people there are the greater the status of being white. Just like gold the less of it there is the more valuable it becomes. Whites have inherent value because of their genes. We have negative value because of our ugly and dysgenic genes.

I FUCKING WISH I COULD TRADE PLACES WITH YOU. I WOULD CUT OFF MY LEGS TO BE YOU. I WOULD BLIND MYSELF TO BE YOU.

Being a shitskin is a full on suicidefuel experience. Everything from the genes, to parents, to culture, to economy, to mogging is handcrafted by mother natire herself to destroy you. I wish you would've been born curry or sand. You would be praying to the heavens to change you back.

You will never ever know how good you have it just like a sexhaver will never knownthe pain of an incel.

Brown men are born to suffer and get mogged by whites. Let's trade places.

I'm NT, I don't live in poverty, I have a supportive family, I have some friends irl, I have hobbies that I enjoy doing, I am not suicidal or depressed, I'm not low IQ (no mental disorders, I have no physical deformities, do you think this is a terrible life? If you do, then you are genuinely retarded. It's funny how you say "cope' whenever someone disagrees with you, that is very immature. And it reflects your low IQ.
You definitely have depression or other mental disorders being an incel. The only way you couldn't is if you were asexual and aromantic which is impossible considering you post here. Normies still have it much better because they experience love and sex which are basic needs.

Being white is much better than being brown. Being brown will naturally create problems for you which whites will never get. It's just like how being severely short and ugly will lead to a whole host of issues which tall and good looking people never have to deal with. Copers gonna cope.

Not a day goes by without me wishing I were white. That is not a lie or exaggeration. I constantly imagine how much better my life could've been had I been born white with blue eyes and blonde hair. When I look in the mirror an ugly shitskin brown subhuman face stares back at me.

The level of suffering I have had to go through because I happened to be born into this dogshit, shitskin, brown filth race is unimaginable to white people. My family is low IQ, mentally ill, poor, abusive, and dysfunctional. I am the same way as my dogshit family. Everything about this race and its "culture" is fucking atrocious. Whites act as a walking, living, breathing example of how much better everything could've been had I not been born into this bottom-tier garbage race.

We look like shit, have shitskin, smell like shit, come from shithole countries, have low IQs, are mentally ill, are religious nut jobs, are inbred, depend on white technology to survive, Ugly as shit, women repellent the race, hideously deformed, unathletic, short, hairy, permanently stuck in the stone age, the list never ends. Browns are real subhumans.

I'm surprised whites haven't exterminated us at this point. It would be a mercy killing. We are like homo erectus walking around in the modern world and trying to compete woth homo sapiens. It's hopeless and we should've died out a very long time ago.

We are literal subhumans. Both our appearance and trash "civilizations" reflect that. Just compare white countries to brown hellholes. Whies may as well be alien gods.

I wouldn't be an incel right now if whites wiped out my obsolete genetic trash disgusting brown skin subhuman race centuries ago.

The worst part is the rapid inbreeding through forced arranged marriage between cousins causing a huge population explosion and spreading this ugly race all over the globe. It is an ugly race spreading it's ugly culture and miserable religion, all over the world making everything ugly and miserable in its wake. We should be starved out.

This races purpose is only to suffer and get brutally mogged by whites. I exist to suffer and get mogged by genetically superior white people. My purpose is only to suffer and get mogged.
i feel your pain bro sandnigger we can't do shit about it . the most white passing sandniggers will survive but us we are here to suffer.

Once again, a brainwashed "victim".

You literally ignored everything I stated, so whatever.. keep being "muh white people da problem, yo" all you want... you're a lost cause. Most white men are offing themselves and you are calling them "privileged". You're either low-IQ retard leftist or a fucking FED, it's only one or another. Misguided or troll IncelTear cuck.

Keep crying.

You definitely have depression or other mental disorders being an incel. The only way you couldn't is if you were asexual and aromantic which is impossible considering you post here. Normies still have it much better because they experience love and sex which are basic needs.

Being white is much better than being brown. Being brown will naturally create problems for you which whites will never get. It's just like how being severely short and ugly will lead to a whole host of issues which tall and good looking people never have to deal with. Copers gonna cope.
But im not short and im not very ugly like a truecel. Incels can move on with their lives, the truecels have it the worst. Btw, i dont have depression. I dont have any mental disorders. You keep making false assumptions about me when you don’t even know me irl.

Once again, a brainwashed "victim".

You literally ignored everything I stated, so whatever.. keep being "muh white people da problem, yo" all you want... you're a lost cause. Most white men are offing themselves and you are calling them "privileged". You're either low-IQ retard leftist or a fucking FED, it's only one or another. Misguided or troll IncelTear cuck.

Keep crying.

If it were not for the prohibition against suicide and the lack of self-awareness and a greater will to live for the lower cockroach races we would have the highest rope rates in the world. It's funny to me you think curries and sands have it better than whites. We exist to suffer. Our purpose is suffering and to make whites realize it can always get worse.

Would you rather be curry or white? Answer the question.

If it were not for the prohibition against suicide and the lack of self-awareness and a greater will to live for the lower cockroach races we would have the highest rope rates in the world. It's funny to me you think curries and sands have it better than whites. We exist to suffer. Our purpose is suffering and to make whites realize it can always get worse.

Would you rather be curry or white? Answer the question.
You deny white suffering, you are evil and are my enemy.

Good day, libfag.

Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and admite my pink skin and freckles:owo:

But im not short and im not very ugly like a truecel. Incels can move on with their lives, the truecels have it the worst. Btw, i dont have depression. I dont have any mental disorders. You keep making false assumptions about me when you don’t even know me irl.
You wouldn't even be here if you weren't brown jfl. Th only whites here are autists who don't want ethnic women or are too high inhib to geomaxx.

If you come from a decent family you wouldn't even be here arguing with other shitskins about how great your life is had you been white. Being brown will lead to other problems in your life like arguing with other browncels on an incel forum about how great your life is and how great it is being brown while a white guy can go to any shitskin country and be treated like a god by the locals. He can get any brown foid he wants. All curries regardless of status and caste are treated like subhuman dalits in ALL white nations.

You deny white suffering, you are evil and are my enemy.

Good day, libfag.
You never asnswered the question. So clearly you would rather be white than curry because curries suffer more.

White suffering is not even in the same realm as brown suffering. The word suffering shouldn't even be used in the same context because we are describing two vastly different levels of pain.

White suffering is not even in the same realm as brown suffering. The word suffering shouldn't even be used in the same context because we are describing two vastly different levels of pain.
If you can't accept white suffering, then I could not give two fucks about non-white suffering since you are given affirmative action and the right to accuse others of "racism" (specifically whites) as well as landing any job you want because you've convinced the majority of the world to feel bad about your cause or whatever.

Grow the fuck up.

I was watching a debate between a Muslim Iranian American named Daniel Haq something and keith woods. The coping sand was arguing that being low IQ and living in a war torn shithole, with zero technological progress and dying from famine is better than conquering the stars because it's more traditional. All we can do is cope because the mog is unreal.
I watched that debate too, and yeah, even I have to admit Daniel was coping hard as fuck, and I usualy side with him in his debates.

You can tell that Daniel subconsiously agrees with the racepill, since this isn't the first time he has debated white nationalism, he also did so with some French atheist.

but he can't admit it since most of his audience are shitskins pakis/pajeets. It's even more funny since he himself has green eyes and even his EGYPTIAN wife has green eyes, but he wants to deny white supremacy even though he somehow found a needle in a haystack white egyptian wife.

How white do you have to be to ascend in asia? I have brown hair and light brown eyes, but I'm 100% European and have the British voice halo.
Blonde hair and blue eyes help a lot but as long as you look white northern euro you should get something.

Stop comparing arabs with pajeets, dumbass. We are no where near as subhuman as them at all.