Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I desperately wish I could reincarnate at least once, just one time and be guaranteed to have a good life

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
I want to experience being in love so badly, I can’t even imagine how good it must feel to have a girl feel like she can’t live without you.

I would murder my entire family if it meant being able to be reborn into a new life where I’m white, grow up to be 6’5, wealthy family, high IQ, attractive, etc.

I want a girl to cry tears of joy in my arms just from being in my presence and warm grasp. I want a girl to drink hot chocolate and eat snacks with while we watch Netflix all night while having deep conversations. I know nothing happens after death but I’m telling you, you religious cucks have no idea. I’d wanna throw hands with the first fucking entity I saw after death for causing me to have this miserable life.

Like literally I don’t even care, I’ll throw hands with your bitch ass god for making me have the life an ugly unwanted black loser from a poor family, you will pay hahaha!

Image 2024 06 17 002357173

I would murder my entire family if it meant being able to be reborn into a new life where I’m white, grow up to be 6’5, wealthy family, high IQ, attractive, etc.

Agreed. :yes:
Why couldn't this have been me? JFL

Even if that's true, why did it have to be ME!? JFL :feelskek:
Imagine:
> Hit one in a trillion odds to be a human
> Win a race against trillions of others
> Fortunate enough to be assigned a woman who won't abort her children

The universe failed me when I needed that last drop of luck.

The universe failed me when I needed that last drop of luck.
Indeed. But at the very least, we weren't born worse than we already were. There is always someone who has it worse than you, but of course, there is someone who also has it MUCH better than you as well.