Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I deserve the best user and the highest IQ user award

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
You cocksuckers of blackpillpress thinking he’s the highest IQ user

You fucking morons think writing long shit makes you high iq you’re such idiots ,writing short as possible with saying your thoughts is the best thing just like all my posts

I deserve highest iq user and the best user award Every fucking time

The worst and lowest iq users are dregster virginshephard blackpillprrse ppecel ike sama,yez, edmundkemper incelis savage, Saint cho,lycan and cash and sneir

I’m the best and I always will be the best
And these faggots will be always the worst of the worst

Last edited:
Thank you for making me laugh again :lul:

Nmot885etua71

You don't know it yet but I have the highest iq here

Stop posting retarded posts like: all of you are my enemy, I am the prince of istanbul, I am the most intelligent etc. Most of people think that you are a schizo.

let me know when u get @Lycan banned.
I exposed him like a million times but the clown moderators are not banning him even if he’sa irl bully and foid worshiping pscho evil faggot

Stop posting retarded posts like: all of you are my enemy, I am the prince of istanbul, I am the most intelligent etc. Most of people think that you are a schizo.
But I am saying facts YoU little idiot kid

100% - Permaban Banned for one month for continually trolling lycan and myself over a settled issue.
tbh the IT chick built a strong case against him. fat link just likes him. he's high key a pedo for these youngcels
@Fat Link keep blowing loads over lycan you fucking clown

let me know when u get @Lycan banned.
ive already talked to fat link abt the lizard thing and hes already said i am not getting banned for something so small and that hes just soyraging

cry harder

dont worry. we get it ur untouchable since fat link has a crush on u.
no i am not getting banned cus where in the rules does it say incels.is users cannot kill a lizard with a BB gun

I have the lowest IQ on this forum

@Mentally lost cel and I have different reasons for wanting to form a case around u. admittedly, @Mentally lost cel cant get u banned until he convinces mods that animal abuse posts should be banned
there is no "case" around me

@Mentally lost cel and I have different reasons for wanting to form a case around u. admittedly, @Mentally lost cel cant get u banned until he convinces mods that animal abuse posts should be banned
Stop trying to incels getting banned. Try to convince fakecels getting banned

ive already talked to fat link abt the lizard thing and hes already said i am not getting banned for something so small and that hes just soyraging

cry harder
Oh you will cry you sick son of a whore

there is no "case" around me
Soon you’ll all be gone and the lifes you took for your sick amusement will haunt you and kill you

I already did and won

They just can’t admit they lost or they’re just evil fed s

I think he is one. :fuk:

i voted in ur favor too.

unfortunately all polls opened up by mods are in bad faith. they will set the rules to what THEY desire. if the polls so happen to be in line with THEIR views they will just use that to convince low IQ .is members that they have some level of agency here. if the majority voted poll result isn't to their liking they will just ghost the subject matter in its entirety.
Yep exactly

We won this poll so hard and they ran away tail between their legs

Also thank you friend for doing the right thing

Yep exactly

We won this poll so hard and they ran away tail between their legs

Also thank you friend for doing the right thing
I saw animal abuse videos rarely. But I think you are right. Dogpill is real but its not their fault.

i'm the best poster in this forum's history. end of.

Give me a moment.

I'll post my entry.

You deserve a pussy

@mentalcel1 HE's Taking UR Spot:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsree::feelsree:

I don’t like using the term “high iq” but you’re certainly better than blackpillpres and ppefag just by existing

get the fuck out of here low iq fucking fat bimbo loser piece of garbage and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.