Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I deserve everything that younger people have.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
Everything people born in 2000 and over get to have, I’m entitled to the exact thing. I hate being mogged by people I was born before and who were babies while I was like 9.

Younger people than me have SO’s so I deserve one too.

Younger people than me have sex so I deserve sex too, I’m entitled to it.

Younger people than me have better lives than me so I deserve a better life too if people born years after me get to have a good life since I was the one who was here before them.

Last edited:
I’m never going to accept being mogged by younger people, it’s an injustice and I hate younger people for this.

Why do you deserve those things? What makes you special?

my 13year old cousins bringin their gf's to family birthdays makes me so extremely sad

like i want them to be happy and i wish them the best in life

but it still makes me so insecure

Why do you deserve those things? What makes you special?
Because people born years after me get those things. It isn’t fair for older men to be mogged by younger people.

Because people born years after me get those things, it isn’t fair for older men to be mogged by younger people.
Life’s not fair. Have to rope

All of my cousins are so much happier than me, they live in the Northwest Coast and Hawaii, all just a short walk from the beach, they have gfs as kids, some of them are married, most of their side of the family is rich. I was doomed, I was cursed, why does it have to be me?!!

I hate anybody that’s happier than I am

You don't deserve what they have.

THEY don't deserve what they have. :feelsokman:

Every boomer feels this way except they already got theirs.