Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I deserve a white woman for reparations of slavery

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I don’t want a dirty, black stinky nigger lady. My ancestors were enslaved and raped by Iberian (Portuguese and Spanish) conquistadors so I want an Iberian white woman. It’s only right.

Yes...Iberia.

Shannon

BZ

Accurate jfl :lul: If anyone would want to marry someone outside their own race, they're basically admitting they hate themselves
im curry i openly admit that i hate my race. india needs to be nuked. all shitskins countries should nuked tbh.

I don’t want a dirty, black stinky nigger lady. My ancestors were enslaved and raped by Iberian (Portuguese and Spanish) conquistadors so I want an Iberian white woman. It’s only right.

I'm a Filipino jungle rice. I should be sent a sexy white Spanish or American woman as reparation, too :feelsohh:. Japanese colonized us as well but I don't want an ugly chink whore

I'll still take a yummy sheboon toilet if you don't want them :ahegao:

Fake mainstream history much?

im curry i openly admit that i hate my race. india needs to be nuked. all shitskins countries should nuked tbh.
Holy based. If I wasn't autistic neet I would go to India and bleach those cunts

I'm Haitian,i want a girl from France or Usa

fax
wtf would you want more curries in the world or even rice.... life is hard for them already don't need more misery:feelsohgod:
there is 1 billion of us shitskinned retards on this planet :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Extremely based. They owe us gen edited giga Stacies as reparations

What in reparations!