Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I deserve a slutty curry maid with wide hips and a beautiful thick waist to wrap my arm around while she cooks delicious meals for me!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I deserve a foid like this! I DESERVE IT!!!

Too bad this slut is already taken up by a White Russian guy! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: JBW proven again!

As a supporter of eugenics I would be a hypocrite to oppose shitskin foids dating white men.

brown women are property of white cock :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

As a supporter of eugenics I would be a hypocrite to oppose shitskin foids dating white men.
As a TRUE supporter of eugenics, I advocate for the annihilation of all shitskins.

As nice as some curry women look, I could never breed, cumdumpster at best for a nice lay, never been with one, so I’m not sure about the smell.

As a TRUE supporter of eugenics, I advocate for the annihilation of all shitskins.
if whites didnt keep up our dysgenic fertility through social security then shitskins would run themselves to near extinction, ideally leaving only shitskin women behind to get bleached.

I want one too, but we'll never have her :feelsbadman:

Mental illness

I have a more narrow waist than the foids u post JFL

View attachment 1028209

brown women are property of white cock :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Kill yourself and I'm not saying this out of hate, I'm saying this for your own good.

View attachment 1028209

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:"I like eugenics so we should have the inferiors polluting the gene pool of the smartest and fittest". Don't try to downplay your cuck fetish here.

@WorthlessSlavicShit muh russian men are inkwells subhuman:soy:
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Most people wherever you look are sexhavers, but when you get down to the data, it's clear that some groups are losing women to others much more than they fuck other groups' women, (which is why the racepill is such a big topic here) and the non-rich Slavs (all of them except Czechs and Slovenians) are definitely in that category. You actually just reminded me of this study of ethnic intermarriage in Russia, which I only today after taking a deeper look at it realized that it has data on gender differences as well, which had ethnic Russians having more women than men outmarrying in all the four cities studied. while most of the other ethnicities had more men mixing instead.

Russtats1
Russtats2
Russtats3

FUCKING ANNHILATE ALL SHIT SKIN WITH NUCLEAR WEAPON THEY ARE ALL CRIMINAL AND SCAMMER JUST LAUNCH THE FUCKING NUKES AT INDIA AND MIDDLE EAST AND CHINA AFRICA EVERYWHERE KILL THEM ALL HEIL HITLER

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:"I like eugenics so we should have the inferiors polluting the gene pool of the smartest and fittest". Don't try to downplay your cuck fetish here.
found the ethnicoper

found the ethnicoper
Am I wrong? I want deathnic birth rates to drop and I want the white gene pool free of pollution, just imagine being half ethnic (like many latinos already are) and competing with blue eyed prettyboy chads.

Am I wrong? I want deathnic birth rates to drop and I want the white gene pool free of pollution, just imagine being half ethnic (like many latinos already are) and competing with blue eyed prettyboy chads.
Ye u r wrong dude. It's evolution,it's truth. Your coombrain reduces it to a fetish jfl

Ye u r wrong dude. It's evolution,it's truth. Your coombrain reduces it to a fetish jfl
I'm half white myself and I ended up here, if I was full white with light eyes do you seriously think I'd end up here?

You're not entitled to foids, sweatie.

On the brighter side,

Foids and sexhavers are not entitled to be spared the revolutionary onslaught when the Marxist-Rodgerist I.N.C.E.L. horde takes power.

An actual cuck fetish.
Every currymale needs to be put in a bag and asphyxiated in a vapour of 2α-Chloro-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one 3-O-(p-nitrophenyl)oxime for their own good.

An actual cuck fetish.
Every currymale needs to be put in a bag and asphyxiated in a vapour of 2α-Chloro-5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one 3-O-(p-nitrophenyl)oxime for their own good.
your brain is rotten, kys fgt nigger

I'm half white myself and I ended up here, if I was full white with light eyes do you seriously think I'd end up here?
SO why the fuck do u keep projecting ur degenerate fucking raceplay fantasies when it's just simple evolution. Selection for white skin stretches back to even before the Bronze Age, boyo. Ethnics should be gassed

Ethnics should be gassed
I agree I just don't want to see any deathnic from polluting the genepool of whites while you want ethnic women to breed with them.

JBW is bull shit unless geomaxxing

I agree I just don't want to see any deathnic from polluting the genepool of whites while you want ethnic women to breed with them.

4 generations mixing with whites will make anyone indistinct from them. The goal of the Spanish was to do just that as a way to assimilate the indigenous people. Sadly the Blanqueamiento process got disrupted and liberalization left us with a abomination muttoid mediocre population

View attachment 1028209

RHS woman is basically caucasian but with dark skin. LHS woman looks like a subhuman abo. Brootal dravidianpill

4 generations mixing with whites will make anyone indistinct from them. The goal of the Spanish was to do just that as a way to assimilate the indigenous people. Sadly the Blanqueamiento process got disrupted and liberalization left us with a abomination muttoid mediocre population
alternate idea: you stop deathnics from breeding entirely and create white settlements throughout the world. To be ethnic is to suffer.

alternate idea: you stop deathnics from breeding entirely and create white settlements throughout the world. To be ethnic is to suffer.
Agreed but sadly white kindness will be the architect of their own demise. They provide so much social security for ethnics it will only get worse reeee

@wereq
arent a you slav incel??