Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i demand a 14-17 year old virgin wife.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
anything else is a form of cuckoldry and shirk.

discuss.

Sorry, best we can do is a 28 year old single mother of a biracial child that is severely overweight.

Goodluck. Not even chads who are out of highschool can get virgins because there are none. You'll die a virgin.

Literally The dream.

Sorry, best we can do is a 28 year old single mother of a biracial child that is severely overweight.
That also wants us to support her hedonistic lifestyle whilst refusing sex.

Just kill me already. This isn't a life worth living.

Every incel is entitled to a prime virgin stacy. It's the only way for the universe to repay all these years of rotting

I’ll take anything at this point

Plenty of 17y old virgins here i bet

MeToo!

I want a prime 16 year old fertile girl as a wife.

I'm never going marry a roastie whore and beta bux for a sket.

This is why I'm glad Trump is President. Keep these sandnigger pedos out.

yeehaw, keep those towelheads out, yeehaw now let me guide chad/tyrones dick into my crushes roast beef. its their american right yeehaw

I don't really care anymore

yeehaw, keep those towelheads out, yeehaw now let me guide chad/tyrones dick into my crushes roast beef. its their american right yeehaw
as long as that chad or tyrone hasn't crossed the arbitrary age of 18, then go ahead and fuck my hot jb daughter. Newsflash, 14 year old chads and tyrones have bigger dicks than a lot of us and fucked a ton more bitches, they have way more experience than us, yet we're seen as sexual deviants for wanting to fuck a jb like every single man in the world does.

you absolute bafoon.

i PM you legal advice after /r/IncelTears goes full damage control and sends SEVERAL tips to the FBI about you wanting to murder a femoid. you ignore me and go on to bump yourself UP and UP and UP on the watch list. you wont last in an FBI interrogation provided youve ignored everything ive told you.

why the shit do you support trump? honest question. he is the president with the FBI under him. you know, the organization who is going to effectively ruin every last scrap of credibility you didnt even know you had left.

JFL @ 15 yo LARPcels. GET INTELLIGENT.

My biggest desire.

My biggest desire.
can't get it out of my head

anything less is just pure cope, humiliation, and defeat.

i will not accept humiliation in the faces of monkeys who adulter. i will do it the Islamic way or otherwise attain Shahadah trying.

best you could ever do is fuck a 14-17yo virgin, but they would never be your wife

best you could ever do is fuck a 14-17yo virgin, but they would never be your wife
false.

you could incorporate extreme psychops and theyre usually insecure to begin with because they (inshaAllah) havent been given that "im a celebrity" mindset from having tinder for a week. i plan on having my 14-17 year old wife be fully submissive to me, for i know best and she knows not.

false.

you could incorporate extreme psychops and theyre usually insecure to begin with because they (inshaAllah) havent been given that "im a celebrity" mindset from having tinder for a week. i plan on having my 14-17 year old wife be fully submissive to me, for i know best and she knows not.
you wont get that just accept it. no 14 yo is ready to settle down and find her husband. your wife will not be ready for you until shes at least twenty something. by then she wont be the virgin you crave.

you wont get that just accept it. no 14 yo is ready to settle down and find her husband. your wife will not be ready for you until shes at least twenty something. by then she wont be the virgin you crave.
i reject this western idol.

i WILL have my virgin 17yo niqabi wife

i reject this western idol.

i WILL have my virgin 17yo niqabi wife
why do you deserve it? are you 17? will you treat her th way she wants to be treated? can you satisfy her?

why do you deserve it? are you 17? will you treat her th way she wants to be treated? can you satisfy her?
19 and yes i will satisfy her and she will satisfy me, but even moreso importantly, we will satisfy Allah SWT and go on to raise pious children who will also in turn go on to serve Allah SWT.

any woman who is not willing to settle down as a virgin from ages 14-18 have apostasized from Islam by rejecting their obligation for haqq.

19 and yes i will satisfy her and she will satisfy me, but even moreso importantly, we will satisfy Allah SWT and go on to raise pious children who will also in turn go on to serve Allah SWT.

any woman who is not willing to settle down as a virgin from ages 14-18 have apostasized from Islam by rejecting their obligation for haqq.
are you open to comprimise with your religion? if so... you may have a chance

are you open to comprimise with your religion? if so... you may have a chance
any forms of compromisation shall be viewed as submission to entities other than Allah which is apostasy by shirk.

there will never be any compromisation, i will achieve this.

any forms of compromisation shall be viewed as submission to entities other than Allah which is apostasy by shirk.

there will never be any compromisation, i will achieve this.
if you change your mind about religion, pm me. i can help