Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I deleted my facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
2 years have passed since i have finished high school and during that entire time i only had 1 guy message me,ask me how i was and actually show that he cares consistently, out of the 100s of people i had on there. The foid i thought i could ascend with doesn't count.
It is truly beyond over.

Oh, cool

LPOui

Put animu girl on prifile pictures, and will get messages from indians and arabs

Facebook is cancer anyways

Main page says [I deleted my face] and honestly that would probably help us ascend a lot better than not being on social media.

Haven't used that shit in a long time.

deleted mine 8 years ago

I still have mine but i dont use it

I stopped using fb months ago tbh

Social media is just a place where chads and stacies go to brag about shit now. And hook up to fuck.

Boomers (who I actually like, I dont understand the hate..) tend to use social media to reminisce about the times when life was still fun.

I can't see any value of social media to incels.

Facebook makes me feel like shit

It’s just disgusting roasties constantly bragging about their ugly children

Is it worth it to make a fb account

Is it worth it to make a fb account
Idk, to me it wasn't since everbody forgot i existed when we didn't have to see eachother on a daily basis.

I still have it but i'm never on it. I only get friend requests from fake came whore profiles.

My facebook account turned into a meme hub years ago. Back then it was already over :feelsrope:

Facebook is for low iq dipshits anyway.