Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I deleted instagram and facebook

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I'm not nearly as depressed because Stacy and Chads are now completely out of my life. Any fellow incels with instagram should delete ASAP.

Social Media = Suicide Fuel

Now delete your life as well

incelman said:
Now delete your life as well

LOL. OP hell yes, social media is cancer that will only lead to depression for low smv males.

facebook is for low iq people to flaunt their good life that they didn't earn. People don't even need to leave their houses to mog anymore. Give Zuck the Cuck and the NSA all your personal info for the privilege of being driven to deep depresssion.

Yes, I've deleted all mine some time ago as well. Some people asked where I was; when they saw me at the train or gym, but I knew these fucks never really cared about me; they're just keen to look at my pics on fb to feel better about them selves.

Anyways, good choice OP

Good decision. They're a waste of time

Delete your fucking existence

only thing left

I have Instagram only to see what I will never have. I have never uploaded my picture to any social media

I deleted my normiebook account 4 years ago and never made an account on whorestagram. Good for you OP.

I don't understand any sub-7 males having an Instagram account.

I would delete (or simply stop using) FB and Instagram, but I kinda need them to keep in touch with people and for other stuff.

only chads use instagram and snapchat

What did you use insta for anyway? Lmao. Literally no point if your subhuman.

Grotesque said:

Me too. Always asked myself this...

I never had either of them in the first place.

Instagram is just pics, why would an incel go on it

ilieknothing said:
Instagram is just pics, why would an incel go on it?
Never had a social media account.

Never had a social media account.

I never created an account on social media to begin with...

wtf is Instagram. Got banned from Fakebook for comments about feminism and Islam. I only have Twitter for sending dick pics.

Grotesque said:

I take photos of skylines as a hobby and like to share them. Nature's beauty and all that.

Good. These normie filth will drive you to suicide even sooner.