Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I definitely do not believe in censorship, but....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
And no, this is not going to be some pro-censorship argument. So, there was some talk on here about how girls like assholes cause they are honest and speak the truth, as if they're the only ones, get my drift?

But like, you ever deal with someone who just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up? Like they will go on and on and on and on about the dumbest fucking shit, or they have to be the loudest and most right, and any challenge or sign of "I do not give a flying fuck about your dumb shit or petty fucking problems", just encourages them to go on and on and on and on instead of just backing off and letting it go like a normal person?

My question/issue/observation is, how come no one tells anyone to shut the fuck up anymore? Why does everyone allow themselves to be used as and then therefore creates the illusion that every other person is your own personal emotional punching bag and they just have to take it? Well, no, they don't. Listening is important but just nodding your head to "Fit in and be loyal to your friends and community and be happy all the time and no other emotional range" Like this is what I deal with on the regular. Trying to apply logic or critical thinking ain't gonna factor it.

Nobody wants to rock the boat, it's much easier to just take the verbal waterboarding than to tell someone to shut it and then have to deal with the animosity, which could be a real pain in the ass depending on who the person is, I mean you never know how someones going to take it. I like those obnoxious people anyways, as friends they made my life a whole lot easier during my school years and all I had to do was sit there listen to their drivel and chime in a couple times, they always called me a good listener :lul:.

Nobody wants to rock the boat, it's much easier to just take the verbal waterboarding than to tell someone to shut it and then have to deal with the animosity, which could be a real pain in the ass depending on who the person is, I mean you never know how someones going to take it. I like those obnoxious people anyways, as friends they made my life a whole lot easier during my school years and all I had to do was sit there listen to their drivel and chime in a couple times, they always called me a good listener :lul:.

Well, the first part, is why Trump won, as a large scale example. I hear you on not knowing how someone will take it. However, the whole different story when the shoe is on other foot thing.

When was the last time told someone to shut up and stop talking to you.

Well, I didn't say it deliberately, cause I can't, I was dealing with someone who wasn't getting their way like the spoiled child they think they are, I told her no, and she went on and on and on and on and on about schemantics bullshit, then it clicked, I wasn't even listening, she was right, and walked away.