Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I deeply regret not going full unhinged unmasked incel at times

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Looking back, the moments in my life where I had the strength (let's be real, meekness faggot :chad: ) to hold myself back and be stoic were not worth it. I really regret not being unhinged to the fullest extent, because I have ZERO wild moments in my life, and I could have made these moments so much more interesting and memorable if I just undonned the sheep's clothing.

Every moment of rejection from females, I really regret not calling every single one of these bitches A CHAD WORSHIPPING WHORE.

I really fucking hated my math professor this was over 20 years ago. HE VIRGIN SHAMED NEWTON, because he made a fucking mistake, had to backtrack to correct himself, and then made a quip about "I may have made that mistake, but at least I'm not a virgin like Newton." Something like that. And the entire FUCKING LECTURE HALL roared in laughter, as though EVERYONE HAD SEX BUT ME.

KLSDJFHjklasdhgjklhsdfjklgh

FUCK. ITS SO UNFAIR.

I DONT WANT TO RELIVE THAT MOMENT ANYMORE WHERE I JUST SAT THERE IN SHEEPISH SILENCE, BLUSHING KNOWING FULL WELL THAT I AM A VIRGIN, AND THEY ARENT LAUGHING AT NEWTON, THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME, THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ALL OF US LOSER CHINKS. I WISH TO FUCKING GOD I STOOD UP AND TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF IM A FUCKING VIRGIN TOO. WHO ARE YOU FUCKING??? GO ON LAUGH AT ME LAUGH AT ME YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. I SHOULD HAVE LOST MY SHIT AT THAT MOMENT. I DONT CARE IF I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOCKED IN THE FACE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH IT. AT LEAST I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

THATS WHY ER HAS A FUCKING POINT. YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE.

Looking back, the moments in my life where I had the strength (let's be real, meekness faggot :chad: ) to hold myself back and be stoic were not worth it. I really regret not being unhinged to the fullest extent, because I have ZERO wild moments in my life, and I could have made these moments so much more interesting and memorable if I just undonned the sheep's clothing.

Every moment of rejection from females, I really regret not calling every single one of these bitches A CHAD WORSHIPPING WHORE.

I really fucking hated my math professor this was over 20 years ago. HE VIRGIN SHAMED NEWTON, because he made a fucking mistake, had to backtrack to correct himself, and then made a quip about "I may have made that mistake, but at least I'm not a virgin like Newton." Something like that. And the entire FUCKING LECTURE HALL roared in laughter, as though EVERYONE HAD SEX BUT ME.

FUCK. ITS SO UNFAIR.

I DONT WANT TO RELIVE THAT MOMENT ANYMORE WHERE I JUST SAT THERE IN SHEEPISH SILENCE, BLUSHING KNOWING FULL WELL THAT I AM A VIRGIN, AND THEY ARENT LAUGHING AT NEWTON, THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME, THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ALL OF US LOSER CHINKS. I WISH TO FUCKING GOD I STOOD UP AND TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF IM A FUCKING VIRGIN TOO. WHO ARE YOU FUCKING??? GO ON LAUGH AT ME LAUGH AT ME YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. I SHOULD HAVE LOST MY SHIT AT THAT MOMENT. I DONT CARE IF I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOCKED IN THE FACE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH IT. AT LEAST I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

YOU ARE ALL MY FANS I KNEW THAT WHORES BUT TBH I AM REAL AND I AM NOT LYING I DID ALL I WROTE HERE BUT ONLY IN VIDEO GAME (IN VIDEO GAME)

I really feel this.

I don't care getting laughed at for being a virgin. I like to make people suffer not because of what they might do to me, but because thats's who I am

what inkwelldom does to a mfer

it's over

That’s what they want tho. They want to see you angry because they rejected you. They where always going to reject us, if they wanted us they would’ve been blowing us daily for us to “fall in love” women aren’t worth prison time tbh.

gigbrutal.
even tho someone like newton is more memorable and have done greater things than every chad and whore done in her entire lives they still shame him for something so stupid and pointless like putting your dick in a roastie.
he will be remembered as a high IQ legend while these whores will be known as used up cum dumpsters and then forgotten to eternity

shouldve gone er on the spot tbh

gigbrutal.
even tho someone like newton is more memorable and have done greater things than every chad and whore done in her entire lives they still shame him for something so stupid and pointless like putting your dick in a roastie.
he will be remembered as a legend while these whores will be known as used up cum dumpsters and then forgotten to eternity
you're wrong. No one cares about Newton the man. He only exists to be mocked. Most people see him as a cautionary tale of how STEM is a gateway to inceldom

FUCK. ITS SO UNFAIR.

It's never too late. U can darktriadmaxx at any age

I don't care getting laughed at for being a virgin. I like to make people suffer not because of what they might do to me, but because thats's who I am
Unfathomably based

Dis nigga pinning his own thread, lmao

It's not ovER. You can still make a diffERence.

Based self pincel
This is a common incel trait, but in reality it probably wouldn’t have helped

Why dive in and let out a sin, OP has a point.

I should have punched in the face that foid who accepted to go on a date with me before changing her mind on last minute.
I should have punched her.
I regret not doing it tbh.

you're wrong. No one cares about Newton the man. He only exists to be mocked. Most people see him as a cautionary tale of how STEM is a gateway to inceldom
you have a good point

Idk man it doesn't really get you anywhere I guess.

I used to attack a girl who said something mean to me when I was 6 years old. Immediately several guys jumped to her rescue. If you're in a situation where people disrespect you, it's probably already over. Your reaction doesn't matter, what matters is that you got into this situation in the first place.

If Newton came back from the dead, he would live the life of a demigod, trust me. He pretty much invented physics. And there are not few people who studied physics and then went on to become influental people (the two richest men in the world for example). Physicists would worship this guy. And therefore the whole world would.

Man grants more esteem to women than he does to his intellect.
We must remove women, women are an bulwark to human progress. They are shallow, animalistic and incapable of higher thought and intellect. Atleast half of the humankind is frail, weak, midwit, shallow and self centred, no wonder we're suffering.

I was a high inhib shy kid too and yeah I have regrets for being a shyfag. I wish I discovered alcohol and drugs sooner since they're a cheat code for lowering inhibition. Oh well ig we can at least try to be better in the future

Ppl irl know that identify as incel

Maybe your mathematics professor was a fed/glowie agent? What if he made that comment about Newton to root out the incels in his class?

Ngl tho that would have been a very based comment to make. At least Issac Newton didn't betabuxx for a foid like your cucked professor probably did.

The Newtonpill is brutal, smartest man to ever exist was not enough to get him laid. Foids still have the gall to claim they are attracted to intelligence

I've valued hole opinions less and less over time.

Yup
If Newton came back from the dead, he would live the life of a demigod, trust me. He pretty much invented physics. And there are not few people who studied physics and then went on to become influental people (the two richest men in the world for example). Physicists would worship this guy. And therefore the whole world would.
Sorry, nope. Not even a Big Bang Theory cameo would get Newton laid.

Establishing social proof by claiming to have sex is more animalistic than human.

Yup

Sorry, nope. Not even a Big Bang Theory cameo would get Newton laid.

Establishing social proof by claiming to have sex is more animalistic than human.
I was thinking more about mens respect. But if he was young he could sure get laid. Its all about looks.

I was thinking more about mens respect. But if he was young he could sure get laid. Its all about looks.
If his white nerdy ass went to Seoul University, he might get a 150 IQ autistic GF, which 100% counts as ascension.

Actually, looking at his paintings, he looks good. Eyes too large perhaps, but not ugly.

Oh shit you're right, according to normies on Quora he was a Chadcel:

Did Isaac Newton have a child or not? No, he did not. Newton was a good looking man. Women were attracted to him but he did not give them any time or attention. He was focused on one thing: science. Newton never married and it is said that he died a virgin. So, he did not have a child or a wife for that matter.

It's true that physicists became more respected by society after the atom bomb was invented. Brutal violencepill.

I remember when I was like 8 a foid mocked me and the whole group that was there laughed right in my face. It was to do with how I looked and she obviously thought I was below her. In a rage I kicked her in the shin as hard as I could and her smug look immediately disappeared. I remember the vibration shooting up my leg from kicking her so hard. She started crying, her friends freaked out and I got suspended. I genuinely think that moment was one of the most satisfying points in my whole life.

Life starts today. Stop looking back at things you can't change, and start lookiing forward to all the super unhinged moments you have ahead of you - starting TODAY! :)

Society virgin shamed us into submission, it's over.

I remember when I was like 8 a foid mocked me and the whole group that was there laughed right in my face. It was to do with how I looked and she obviously thought I was below her. In a rage I kicked her in the shin as hard as I could and her smug look immediately disappeared. I remember the vibration shooting up my leg from kicking her so hard. She started crying, her friends freaked out and I got suspended. I genuinely think that moment was one of the most satisfying points in my whole life.
FUCK YEAH.

Gigabased, I punched a foid in kindergarten who hit me. Unfortunately I don't remember it at all apart from that it happened

gigbrutal.
he will be remembered as a high IQ legend while these whores will be known as used up cum dumpsters and then forgotten to eternity
:yes:

just be an asshole to women from now on. they don't respect me and i don't respect them back. it is that simple.

I would do it all the time but don't have enough money for defense lawyers. I have on very few occasions but always regretted it (because of the financial implications if things go wrong)

Last edited:
I hear you, chico. Low inhibition takes a long time to develop

If you are naturally passive , you'll have to probably come across something so negatively traumatizing and life changing that it leads you to completely re-wire your brain to spiral into the loss of your sanity and only then perhaps becoming unhinged and taking things into your own hands.
Many of us may have not realized it but we were being real easy on our normie aggressors once reflecting our lives.
It does happen slowly as u become older and more experience with life
Also I found antipsychotics lowered my inhibition considerably, even after I stopped using them

Lower tier normies incel in denial will be the first to establish dominance over you in fear of being associated with you they'll make sure to bully you in wherever you work or study at.
They are the most dangerous. They are the ones to take the advice of be the first guy to throw a punch in jail to heart

My most embarrassing moments were my unhinged ones