Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I ded srs think inceldom is the hidden factor that economists forget about.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
They aren’t aware of the massive effects it will have on society and economies. All over the world young men who should be entering the workforce and holding up society are beginning to drop out of society. They are giving up. No Stacy will suck their cock so they see no sense in continuing. They adopt a NEET life strategy of simply work just enough to LDAR in peace and afford simple copes. They don’t partake in the community, they don’t produce anything of worth except to the extent that they must to fund their copes. Remember, everything in life that a man does is for sex, otherwise we’d be all happy living in caves with no additional comforts. People don’t aspire to wealth for any other reason but making it easier for them to attain sex OR to compensate for not getting sex (eg MGTOW).
On the other end of the spectrum we have soy cunts Normies who are happy to wage slave for eternity so as they may gift that money to a foid on only fans. That foid, just like the NEET contributes nothing and produces nothing of substantial value. In fact, 60% of jobs out there most likely produce nothing of value. They are pointless bullshit occupations. There are no craftsmen or skilled artisans these days.

Economists really do not know the implications that an incel rate of 40% in some countries (Japan and Australia) will have on the world. They neglect to consider it. Covid should have caused a world wide Great Depression but due to Jewish economic mechanisms designed to prevent the system from ever crashing, it did not occur. However, the next Great Depression will not be due to a stock market crash, but rather the incel rate exploding to unsustainable levels, and bluepilled boomers not being around to fill the void in this (((economy))).

maybe when the collapse deepens

No Stacy will suck their cock
Stacy? I am happy if a 3/10 dates me. Just lol at saying Stacy.

But all in all you are right. Inceldom is definitely a big factor.

Last edited:
Stacy? Are you crazy? I am happy if a 3/10 dates me. Just lol at saying Stacy
I was just using terms. For example I could have said most men can't have live like Chad and bang foids so they become NEET rotters, when really average and above would suffice, and incels/low tier normies are the ones who mainly become NEETs.

Last edited:
They probably know it but they plan to replace us with automation.
It's not going to work. Automation only has the potential to replace easy & repetitive jobs like cashiers, clerks, recepetionists, which are done mostly by women. The jobs done overwhelmingly by men like plumbers, construction workers, machinists are impossible to automate without practically sentient humanoid robots. And they are jobs that are essential to keep society running. If "they" are really plotting all of this then their plan is about to backfire hard.

Inceldom is a plan, created by the elite. It's not simply just a result of a cucked soyciety