Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I decided to pull the trigger

chowasright

chowasright

Greycel
Unfortunately I'm not talking about ER so sorry if I ended up misleading any of my brocels :feelsbadman:

I'm talking about yesterday when I for the first time in forever stood up for myself and let everyone know that I'm done taking their shit.

It was bound to happen eventually especially when you live in a environment that is hostile and constantly wages war on your life.

Enough is Enough. It's time for a change.

Why post this without saying what happened but good job

I tried that before but it doesn't work.
" Just stand up for yourself" never worked.
Even if you literally kill them they still won't respect you as Ers have shown us.

There was an older Dr gay (k) vid where a killer with aspaburgers was the interviewee.
He did it because he didn't feel liked, but still no one liked him afterwards.

Last edited:
Even if you literally kill them they still won't respect you as Ers have shown us.

There was an older Dr gay (k) vid where a killer with aspaburgers was the interviewee.
Its not about respect from others its about having respect for yourself

So its better to let people walk over you?

It's still better than doing nothing. Like a country being under attacked and invaded from all sides, you have a right to defend yourself I don't care what anyone says. The enemy (normies) will gaslight and manipulate you into making you feel bad about your decisions when their mind was already made up about you.

I rather go down fighting instead of fading from existence without a fight

Go ER on them

So its better to let people walk over you?

It's still better than doing nothing. Like a country being under attacked and invaded from all sides, you have a right to defend yourself I don't care what anyone says. The enemy (normies) will gaslight and manipulate you into making you feel bad about your decisions when their mind was already made up about you.

I rather go down fighting instead of fading from existence without a fight

Once this process has been repeated enough times you won't want to fight anymore.

Imagine having to do this everytime you go outside. This is never gonna stop, and laws exist to punish sub 5s that stand up for themselves.

Once this process has been repeated enough times you won't want to fight anymore.

Imagine having to do this everytime you go outside. This is never gonna stop, and laws exist to punish sub 5s that stand up for themselves.
Thats why I rarely go outside and avoid people

Brutal, but it's a default for normscums. Even when they ask you about something and you tell them what you need they are very unlikely to care about you