Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dare you to look at this and tell that nothing is wrong here.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★

First of all, he is not even beating the doll, he just yells at her, why do cops need to step in to that?
If a femoid would yell at a man, they would step in too! But to help the femoid instead.
At somepoint they handcuff him even after they realized that it was a doll?!
All of you copers who think that you are going have your own futuristic sex dolls don't know that you won't be allowed to even yell at them without going to jail.

Being a man is a fucking curse.

That cunt cop at 2:28 had almost broken his hand. US and her cops are shit.

I would not play with cops, only a matter of time until one shoots first and asks questions later.

Yelling at a doll in public is a bit spergy but those cops are dumb.

He should have fucked the doll in front of them

First of all, he is not even beating the doll, he just yells at her, why do cops need to step in to that?
If a femoid would yell at a man, they would step in too! But to help the femoid instead.
At somepoint they handcuff him even after they realized that it was a doll?!
All of you copers who think that you are going have your own futuristic sex dolls don't know that you won't be allowed to even yell at them without going to jail.

Being a man is a fucking curse.
Women are just as bad as the Jews

E q u a l I t y

Sex Dolls lives are worth more than Incel lives

Stop linking directly to faceberg

Jfl at the white knight at the end