Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cursed out this femoid on discord.

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I had some silly face photos, where I look like Fargoth from Morrwind, and also a serious photo where I thought I looked quite handsome.

I say hi in a discord
Girl named @emilywins or something says hey

I ask her to rate me
I tag her in the photo section, she goes "idk"

I said "why?"
she says "ask @emilyloses prob some zoomer asshole male, like every typical male who's talking to this girl, he will try to clown me and make me look bad
he will obviously comment "*dead skeleton emoji symbol*"
And she knows that, she wants to make a joke of me.
I said I hope she gets r4ped and have acid poured on her in minecraft. Im not even mad I just am sick of this.
the worst
is this satanic cunt named molly, ugly ugly ugly slavic disgusting loser prob puts eggs on her butthole, she looks the type, so disgusting i would stick up for her when she got bullied mercilessly by these other males
she is so simple minded. I am on voice chat talking, talkative, and her toxic bully guy friend was such a weird netherland accent creep instigator
she didnt think i was interesting, he did , but not her cuz women are simple, they r simple minded, they just think sex sex sex chad chad chad bully bully bully cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back