Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I cucked my chad uncle and his 2 meter son when i was a kid , Probably raped.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well well , I always have been a horny fucker since i was a kid and i started this shit xD , Like when about 3 years old i used to grope and kiss my aunt , I actually enjoyed it , I just cant belive i cucked a tall cumskin fucker with green eyes here in beanerland , Well i dont have any traumatic experiences about it but i cucked her husband and her son when i was a little shit , I also peed on the bottle of their son once , Haha i think i was the villain in this story or something , Well in a nutshell i cucked a tall chad when i was a kid and i still fap about it. Dont care if you dont believe it brocels , But it happened , And thats why i lost my house cuz my mother is a low iq piece of shit , Dang my stupid father had to sell cleaning products before ranning away , But hey , I cucked a chad with green eyes when i was just a toddler :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

hahaha pathetic crazy shit , Isnt?

well . i actually enjoyed it , Like when i used to grope my female cousins.

:feelsjuice:

Note : My chad uncle used to treat me like his own child until he saw me doin dirty farkin shit with her . Haha chads egos are so motherfarking frail :feelskek:

Last edited:
That's quite a story

That's quite a story

I know! Crazy shit happens to me! :smonk:
Yeah yeah dont feel bad about me brocels , I always had a wicked touch with humans. :smonk:

Last edited:
That's.... not what cucked means.

Still funny tho :feelsokman:

That's.... not what cucked means.

Still funny tho :feelsokman:

but she was ugly as fuck like my mom , my maternal family genes sucks donkey balls , Im still surprised a white chad wanted to reproduce with my aunt , But as far as i know the chad family was poor as fuck and they were fleeing from cuba. :feelskek:

XDDD

sweet memories.
hihi want awnsers :feelsjuice:

aint doin this entropy for freee :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Kek based childcel

Hi IT, when you post this on your site can you let people know that I want asspics of princesskitty?

I wanna see it