Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cripple people's self esteem online

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I have a chad voice that doesn't match me and like to make fun of people in online video games. Today there was a guy who was really kind and friendly and carrying us, but he had a super gay girly voice (he wasn't a squeaker, you could tell he was an adult but just had a nasally gay sounding voice). Anyways, I pretended to be nice to him all game, voicefished him, and at the end I started ripping into his voice and said it was so weird and gay sounding, and when he asked to add me I said I would but sorry your voice is bad sounding I can't stand it. Then I left the lobby. (He tried to add me again after I left the lobby but I declined it again).

I promise you he felt like shit after that, maybe even teared up, and wondered what was wrong with him and hated his voice so much.

If I cannot be happy, nobody can.

4C093E7C 61FF 4C18 872E 1846CFF88D2E

If you did this to a woman then this would be a lot more acceptable. Poor dude.

I have a terrible voice and you made me feel for the guy, he didn't do anything to you. You're a fucking disgrace

I'd rather mess with attention seeking foids than polite voice-cels.

I have a chad voice that doesn't match me and like to make fun of people in online video games. Today there was a guy who was really kind and friendly and carrying us, but he had a super gay girly voice (he wasn't a squeaker, you could tell he was an adult but just had a nasally gay sounding voice). Anyways, I pretended to be nice to him all game, voicefished him, and at the end I started ripping into his voice and said it was so weird and gay sounding, and when he asked to add me I said I would but sorry your voice is bad sounding I can't stand it. Then I left the lobby. (He tried to add me again after I left the lobby but I declined it again).

I promise you he felt like shit after that, maybe even teared up, and wondered what was wrong with him and hated his voice so much.

If I cannot be happy, nobody can.
If life was unfair to you then you are entitled to be cruel to even the odds

I blackpilled him.
you shouldn't be cruel to people just because you have a good voice, honestly what would you think if a chad came up to you and made fun of your height/face, seriously voice is brutal, ppl are quite sensitive about it, don't do it again please

Hey look IT is back kek
I have a terrible voice and you made me feel for the guy, he didn't do anything to you. You're a fucking disgrace
I don’t but OP IS certainly a disgrace for this one.

youre just being an asshole tbh why belittle other voicecels? you are acting just like a foid would

would you like it if a 6'3 aryan gigachad came up to you and called you a dirty fucking mutt?

If life was unfair to you then you are entitled to be cruel to even the odds

This is misplaced revenge. That guy on the game isn't responsible for what life does to you. It makes as much sense as killing someone's dog because someone else killed your dog and saying "Well, it's all part of life's cruel imbalance!"

This is misplaced revenge. That guy on the game isn't responsible for what life does to you. It makes as much sense as killing someone's dog because someone else killed your dog and saying "Well, it's all part of life's cruel imbalance!"
The whole universe is to blame and is accountable if the universe exposes you to the whole universe and other humans because of being made ugly.

I love misanthropy. I advocate for OP. I just wanna train him and help him.

Dog thing is false equivalence btw.

youre just being an asshole tbh why belittle other voicecels? you are acting just like a foid would

would you like it if a 6'3 aryan gigachad came up to you and called you a dirty fucking mutt?
It would have no effect on me because I am already quite aware of it, riceman.
bullying other incels while they try to enjoy their copes is pretty shit tbh
Another man blackpilled. He will be here soon. Another one for our cause. You should be praising me.

based, keep doing gods work

Dog thing is false equivalence btw.

How is it false equivalence? The comparison is you're justifying your shittiness to an innocent person because "Well, people were shitty to me, so anyone should be allowed to be shitty to anyone."

It would have no effect on me because I am already quite aware of it, riceman.

Another man blackpilled. He will be here soon. Another one for our cause. You should be praising me.
so youre saying that all forms of bullying could be justified because the victim is just being blackpilled? just lol at this retarded rationale. if thats what you think then dont complain when women reject you because of your height, race or face; theyre just blackpilling you.

so youre saying that all forms of bullying could be justified because the victim is just being blackpilled? just lol at this retarded rationale. if thats what you think then dont complain when women reject you because of your height, race or face; theyre just blackpilling you.
false equivalency

false equivalency
lol you are just copying what the guy said a couple posts ago. explain to me how its justified to be bully another incel who you have never interacted with just because you have been dealt a shit hand in life. what did he do to you to deserve it?

lol you are just copying what the guy said a couple posts ago. explain to me how its justified to be bully another incel who you have never interacted with just because you have been dealt a shit hand in life
nigga i say that all the time, false equivalency

nigga i say that all the time, false equivalency
explain to me how its justified to be bully another incel who you have never interacted with just because you have been dealt a shit hand in life. what did he do to you to deserve it?
so you didnt give me a reasonable explanation after all. just lol @ you trying to be edgy

so you didnt give me a reasonable explanation after all. just lol @ you trying to be edgy
no im in a rainbo 6 game rn and didntfeel like draing up a argument.

>so youre saying that all forms of bullying could be justified because the victim is just being blackpilled? just lol at this retarded rationale. if thats what you think then dont complain when women reject you because of your height, race or face; theyre just blackpilling you.

yes, this is exactly a good thing??? the more blackpilled, the better.
based, keep doing gods work
based

no im in a rainbo 6 game rn and didntfeel like draing up a argument.

>so youre saying that all forms of bullying could be justified because the victim is just being blackpilled? just lol at this retarded rationale. if thats what you think then dont complain when women reject you because of your height, race or face; theyre just blackpilling you.

yes, this is exactly a good thing??? the more blackpilled, the better.

based
ive asked you the same thing twice now and you dodged it both times :kys:

>dude was kind and friendly
>let me bully him because he has inferior genetics
>I'm totally not acting like a foid

again, life was shitty, so evening the odds is being shitty back, because life has crippled your karma, so you shouldn't give a shit about goodness when life was not good to you. Outside of your own influecne. It wasn't your choice.

again, life was shitty, so evening the odds is being shitty back, because life has crippled your karma, so you shouldn't give a shit about goodness when life was not good to you. Outside of your own influecne. It wasn't your choice.

You're not being shitty back to life, you're being shitty towards someone who had nothing to do with you. There is no karma, it's just you and that guy.

If there were less people like you the world would be a slightly better place

You're not being shitty back to life, you're being shitty towards someone who had nothing to do with you. There is no karma, it's just you and that guy.
all life is to blame
if you're disadvantaged against life in general then life in general must pay

all life is to blame
if you're disadvantaged against life in general then life in general must pay

But you're not taking it out on life. "Life" is not some entity you can go and punch in the face. By being shitty to someone, you're not being shitty to life.

But you're not taking it out on life. "Life" is not some entity you can go and punch in the face. By being shitty to someone, you're not being shitty to life.
existence may as well be an entity, it's a matter of opinion. Nothing can really be objectively assimilated by a person even if it is mapped. So why not just think of life as something attacking you, which gives you license to take things back. People got it easier than you (in general, incels)

You can only pick on the weak this way, even if you do it to Chad he will maybe be sad about it 2 minutes then Stacy will cheer them up.

existence may as well be an entity, it's a matter of opinion. Nothing can really be objectively assimilated by a person even if it is mapped. So why not just think of life as something attacking you, which gives you license to take things back. People got it easier than you (in general, incels)

But it's not a matter of opinion. There is the kid online, and then there's @bill00. That's all. @bill00 is taking his anger out on no one but the kid online. And what does "Nothing can really be objectively assimilated by a person even if it is mapped" have anything to do with this?

But it's not a matter of opinion. There is the kid online, and then there's @bill00. That's all. @bill00 is taking his anger out on no one but the kid online. And what does "Nothing can really be objectively assimilated by a person even if it is mapped" have anything to do with this?
this tbh. the kid did fuck all to deserve being picked on. especially when hes in the same boat as us

Lmao at all of you cuckcels. I genuinely chucked when I read what OP did. Absolutely based for making that faggot cry, we as incels should tear down more people like that.

i would never be sadistic like that, training low inhib is the only scenario i see this being positive

Lmao at all of you cuckcels. I genuinely chucked when I read what OP did. Absolutely based for making that faggot cry, we as incels should tear down more people like that.
I pray that you see the error of your ways my brother, your attitude towards fellow cels is pathetic and becky-tier.