Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cringe at my outgoing years.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
itss so cringe. everyone essentially viewed me as a retard and talked shit behind my back.

but rotting is horrible for your mental health. its a conundrum.. but rotting is def the safest option bros.

Just put yourself out there even HARDER next time silly inkwell

itss so cringe. everyone essentially viewed me as a retard and talked shit behind my back.
Me too. My redpill phase was retarded cringe. I can't believe I ever fell for the stupid self-improovement meme. But then again that is what led me to the blackpill.

You’ll always be viewed negatively as atruecel

No matter what you do the horn effect will always be on to you

Me too. My redpill phase was retarded cringe. I can't believe I ever fell for the stupid self-improovement meme. But then again that is what led me to the blackpill.
I remember to I tried to do chin tucks for my jawline, my iq is really mid 70s with that shit

Even an African Pygmy with brain damage wouldn’t fall for that