Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cried while watching the 2019 joker

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★
I empathized so much with him. It was a beautiful movie. The opening scene where nigger kids beat him and stole his sign... God, his life really resonated with mine. Just rewatched it, still just as brootal. This world gives no breaks for autistic ugly males. It's great ER fuel

Joker 2' Trailer Hits 167 Million Views in First 24 Hours

I empathized so much with him. It was a beautiful movie. The opening scene where nigger kids beat him and stole his sign... God, his life really resonated with mine. Just rewatched it, still just as brootal. This world gives no breaks for autistic ugly males. It's great ER fuel
I cried when I watched it at hone. It's just too relatable

Im da jokah baybee
Didnt cry but related alot

I love that movie

The comedy club scene was soooo fucking brootal. I saw myself in him during it. All my failed attempts at trying to connect with bluepills....
If you remove the laugh track to mr.bean, you get a tragic series of a complete mentalcel

Pin by Liber Daniel on Mr. Bean | Mr bean, Johnny english, Funny pictures

Unfortunately the character won't be that much relatable anymore in the sequel. Normies ABSOLUTELY hated the fact that the Joker became an icon for incels, they gotta backtrack that shit now :feelsugh:

Unfortunately the character won't be that much relatable anymore in the sequel. Normies ABSOLUTELY hated the fact that the Joker became an icon for incels, they gotta backtrack that shit now :feelsugh:
Joker 2 looks great

Good movie...but I wish they would of left out the part when he imagined getting that single mom...it was too real and we had to wait to long for that truth

Joker is the best movie of the 21st century so far and it will stand as a symbol of the incel plight

Your testosterone must be low

He was getting screwed over by the whole world....and those kids weren't black..maybe one of em...but they were mixed...one white kid ran with them but dipped off if u watch the scene closely....those white dudes in the train was what really set him off...

Dumb white supremanut....being an incel outcast is more than just one race u idiot

hahahah that movie was so ass, ''we live in a society'' ahh movie
it didn't deal with anything in depth, just put the life of a loser on display to the masses and per usual they lost their shit at it

I found the movie boring. The media losing their minds over it when it released was kekfuel though.

it's a good comic book movie

It would have been better if they casted Margot robbie as Harley quinn :feelsEhh:

i watched it with my parents when it came out and we enjoyed it

That movie grounded me. I fucking phased into the chair in cinema throughout the whole film. As a guy with PBA since early teens I could relate to the character of Arthur.

They won't let us have anything. :feelsree:

Yeah, hollywood have been distancing themselves from the original joker film for a while. even that shitty Pattinson Batman film ended up with a villain that's Joker-lite as a cautionary tale

Last edited:
Not crying but who didn’t i felt like shit after watching it

I found it kinda dull, but then I don't like movies generally

New one sounds like BS tho, Lady Gaga is practically a troon and being with that creature just makes the Joker look like a disgusting degen. how is anyone supposed to like a joker who's such a degenerate?

It would have been better if they casted Margot robbie as Harley quinn :feelsEhh:
Better, but still not ideal.

The Joaquin Phoenix iteration of Joker is an incel and shouldn't have a girlfriend. Him not having a girlfriend in the first movie was a major plot point. He was literally daydreaming about having a girlfriend, like I've been doing since middle school. Incredibly relatable.

I REALLY hope Lady Gaga Harley Quinn will only exist in his imagination. Joker is an incel icon, he can't have a girlfriend.

The whole point of that plotline was that he was a subhuman loser who didn't have a girlfriend. They can't fucking give him a girlfriend now :lasereyes:

Better, but still not ideal.

The Joaquin Phoenix iteration of Joker is an incel and shouldn't have a girlfriend. Him not having a girlfriend in the first movie was a major plot point. He was literally daydreaming about having a girlfriend, like I've been doing since middle school. Incredibly relatable.

I REALLY hope Lady Gaga Harley Quinn will only exist in his imagination. Joker is an incel icon, he can't have a girlfriend.

The whole point of that plotline was that he was a subhuman loser who didn't have a girlfriend. They can't fucking give him a girlfriend now :lasereyes:
True true

I wouldn't be surprised if they backpedaled though because Hollywood is woke and gay. Any time a women is involved with anything it turns to shit, so I have no hope for this sequel.

The movie wasn't all that. I don't understand what people find in Joker and Taxi Driver and shits. At least, American Psycho is funny.

Yeah man @Pancakecel 's story was really resonating

I didn't cry but I loved the film. I had it on loop for a few months.

The movie was ass tho