Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cried reading a Reddit post today

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I saw a post on Reddit from a 15 year old guy who said he lost his virginity to a girl. He said that they had spoken a few times at school, and then he invited her to his house where they made out. After that, she gave him a blowjob and they had sex.

It made me cry because it reminded me of my oneitis. I also spoke with her at school. However, it never lead to anything exciting. If only I was taller, handsome and not autistic, maybe I could’ve invited her to my house and have sex with her.

If I’m being unbiased, then my crush is a 6/10. But if I’m being biased then she’s a 8/10 or 9/10. I honestly feel like I could’ve seduced her if I was tall, handsome and not autistic. She’s a shy girl and I don’t think she’s ever been asked out before. Fucking slut.

This is what happens when you're not subhuman.

It's not even teen sex man. Missing out on unadulterated teen love is more depressing.

Holding hands together, cuddling, smoochies... Just imagining what I missed in my teens and young-adult life is suifuel.

Am 23 now and only way I might get to feel a women's touch would be to pay a whore

It really is shocking how easy it for normal people.

It's not even teen sex man. Missing out on unadulterated teen love is more depressing.

Holding hands together, cuddling, smoochies... Just imagining what I missed in my teens and young-adult life is suifuel.

Am 23 now and only way I might get to feel a women's touch would be to pay a whore
Just do it and get it over with

I saw a post on Reddit from a 15 year old guy who said he lost his virginity to a girl. He said that they had spoken a few times at school, and then he invited her to his house where they made out. After that, she gave him a blowjob and they had sex.

It made me cry because it reminded me of my oneitis. I also spoke with her at school. However, it never lead to anything exciting. If only I was taller, handsome and not autistic, maybe I could’ve invited her to my house and have sex with her.

If I’m being unbiased, then my crush is a 6/10. But if I’m being biased then she’s a 8/10 or 9/10. I honestly feel like I could’ve seduced her if I was tall, handsome and not autistic. She’s a shy girl and I don’t think she’s ever been asked out before. Fucking slut.
Those last two sentences in your post made no sense but good read still

Avoid Reddit like the plague.

"Time heals every wound" has never been true.

My pain is constant and sharp. I feel it every second. They say eyes can't lie. My eyes are dead in every picture i ever took starting from young age. I'm unable to feel the experiences the way other people do because my body rejects emotions as the only emotion i ever felt was sadness that turned to pain that turned to misery that turned to empty darkness.

I know it's over. But I don't need to 'know it', the world evaluates me as trash every day.

Reddit is suicide fuel. Especially teenage related subreddits. I hate reading them talk about their gfs, their social life, jokes about having sex. I hope we get WW3 and all these bastards die in nuclear hell fire, and perish slowly at that. Hopefully radiation poisoning.

My pain is constant and sharp. I feel it every second. They say eyes can't lie. My eyes are dead in every picture i ever took starting from young age. I'm unable to feel the experiences the way other people do because my body rejects emotions as the only emotion i ever felt was sadness that turned to pain that turned to misery that turned to empty darkness.

I know it's over. But I don't need to 'know it', the world evaluates me as trash every day.

Nailed it:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

One of the best and truest posts I've seen here in days:yes::yes::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

This is what happens when you're not subhuman.
It really is shocking how easy it for normal people.

>he talked to a girl
Fakecel

I wish I didn't read this. It ruined my day

Reddit is suicide fuel. Especially teenage related subreddits. I hate reading them talk about their gfs, their social life, jokes about having sex. I hope we get WW3 and all these bastards die in nuclear hell fire, and perish slowly at that. Hopefully radiation poisoning.

Based AF

How's the situation with your slut of a sister going?
Same old sex haver shit from a foid sibling over a decade younger than me, they still fuck and even when they've toned the noises down a bit the noises still end up in my room so I've been sleeping in the living room ever since. Also I was eating my breakfast the other day in the room below her bedroom and they were having sex on her bedroom floor about two and a half meters above me, I'm so much of a NEET autist that I've gotten to know house noises and which floorboards do what.

I don't really post as much about them as I figured most people got sick of hearing about it, now it's summer here I spend as much time out in the yard as possible but I still notice them closing the bedroom blinds and window when they go to fuck. Will be brutal when the cold returns and I'm stuck indoors again.

And I'm on edge whenever I hear a skin slapping noise now.

Last edited:
Same old sex haver shit from a foid sibling over a decade younger than me, they still fuck and even when they've toned the noises down a bit the noises still end up in my room so I've been sleeping in the living room ever since. Also I was eating my breakfast the other day in the room below her bedroom and they were having sex on her bedroom floor about two and a half meters above me, I'm so much of a NEET autist that I've gotten to know house noises and which floorboards do what.

I don't really post as much about them as I figured most people got sick of hearing about it, now it's summer here I spend as much time out in the yard as possible but I still notice them closing the bedroom blinds and window when they go to fuck. Will be brutal when the cold returns and I'm stuck indoors again.

And I'm on edge whenever I hear a skin slapping noise now.
Do you think he'll eventually leave her or? I'm so sorry you have to experience this brocel. Women are evil disgusting creatures.

I unfortunately went through the same thing you did.

misssssed out buddy

This. We are unlikely to ever know love that free in our lives now.

I believe that pair bonding is a thing and that “first loves” “young love” experiences really are special because people get jaded and more picky as they get older. Even for men this is so as you find a man that was once in love and would’ve taken a bullet for his woman that got dumped and, if they’re sane, it makes them grow cynical and adopt a more realistic and defensive posture when it comes to women.

When I would see couples together in high school usually they were overwhelmed by hormones and had a deep emotional bond and connection to their specifically first love — or at least it seemed to be that way for most of the guys. As women chew through dozens of men though my observation has been they get pickier and they get more jaded and cynical.

So yeah all that to say young love where you’re both each others firsts really does mean something I think. Down the road even though it’s never directed stated of course they will compare you to who they had before. The other end of it is, let’s be honest, the absolute peak time to be banging women is in their youth. It’s all downhill from there and we all know it. The same woman when they’re 18 vs 30 any man can tell you which one he’d rather marry. It also becomes far harder for women to have children even early into their 30s sometimes.

Last edited:

Suicide fuel :feelsbadman: Well, at least some lads out there are getting lucky I suppose.

I will never not want to rope when reading shit like this :feelsrope:

Sad. Stay away from that shit

Having sex is so easy when you're good-looking.
Just ask a foid to go home and fuck her. It's that easy.

:feelsrope:

Keep whining like a bitch
Images 1