Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cried for the first time in two years just now

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
It felt kind of refreshing tbh. But holy fuck the tidal wave of despair is too much. I cant kill myself but I need someone else to do it for me or something. Everything is just falling apart. It’s like losing a game of chess really badly. My only option is to flip the table and fuck up the board. Playing anymore isn’t an option. I feel like the only way this all could end is with a bullet to my head. I was checkmated before the first move.
I cant relate to a single person I’ve ever met in person and my family has recently started nagging me about getting a job or doing community service or something. It is incessant. I’m just the failure fucking child. My brother is doing everything right and I’m just a fuck up prototype. I will never have a normal life or anything. All that awaits me is a lonely living arrangement in some shit apartment. It will be amazing if I haven’t roped before the end of college.
I’m also increasingly hateful. I know it makes us get a bad rep and stuff but there’s no way around it. I unironically support Elliot Rodger and everything he did. Anything that brings death and terror to people who I hate is something good in my book.
I feel miserable. There is no light at the end of the tunnel for me. It’s a dead end and everything I’ve ever done has been a wasted effort. I’m glad I got to enjoy my early life and childhood but tbh after like the 5th grade I should have just died and it would have been nice.
I’m not really sure what I’m gonna do in life anymore. Social interaction enrages me and I’m no longer capable to just socializing normally. There is no room on Earth for people like me anymore. There is nothing left. I just want to live as a hermit and be left alone but I cant even do that. You MUST have sex and if you can’t then everyone will make sure you suffer for it. It is so fucked up man.

I didn’t cry since I was 6, I have no feelings left, and that’s even worse. :cryfeels:
Stay strong buddy boyo, we’ll have our uprising.

Le normie advice: "It's ok, just go for a walk, try to get some exercise. Go out and meet some new people. Maybe try to find a hobby. Also, make sure to get a good therapist!"

God, normies are fucking retarded.

I didn’t cry since I was 6, I have no feelings left, and that’s even worse. :cryfeels:
Stay strong buddy boyo, we’ll have our uprising.
Hopefully we do in our lifetime. Or at the very least nuclear war happens and humanity collapses altogether

Hopefully we do in our lifetime. Or at the very least nuclear war happens and humanity collapses altogether
I honestly feel like we will have a societal collapse, the Marxists are very successful with their doctrine and have been for the last decades,
they are trying to push now because of the coronavirus and instability

I've read "My Twisted World" from front-to-back. The mere act of reading that book is not a determinant of whether you are a moral or immoral human being. You could be driven by pure curiosity to read Rodger or you could be driven by resonating to the core of your existence with everything he wrote in that manifesto. Your beliefs and attitudes do not affects others, your actions do. So don't feel guilty for reading and enjoying Rodger, I enjoyed a good portion of the manifesto.

But I hope you find happiness, king. I fully understand what you're going through. If you ever need someone to speak to don't feel like a stranger, king.

Last edited:
I honestly feel like we will have a societal collapse, the Marxists are very successful with their doctrine and have been for the last decades,
they are trying to push now because of the coronavirus and instability
This might actually happen sooner than I would predict. Female hypergamy won’t be sustainable like this and an uprising will be inevitable. So their will either be an uprising that aims to solve the worlds problems or society collapses. If society collapses, the next society can only manage to get to the 1600s technologically as most of the fuel in this world has already been harvested

I've read "My Twisted World" from front-to-back. The mere act of reading that book is not a determinant of whether you are a moral or immoral human being. You could be driven by pure curiosity to read Rodger or you could be driven by resonating to the core of your existence with everything he wrote in that manifesto. Your beliefs and attitudes do not affects others, your actions do. So don't feel guilty for reading and enjoying Rodger, I enjoy a good portion of the manifesto.

But I hope you find happiness, king. I fully understand what you're going through. If you ever need someone to speak to don't feel like a stranger, king.
THIS. The story is very entertaining and shows the struggles incels face in today's society. I don't support incels going ER but I can understand why they do it.

This might actually happen sooner than I would predict. Female hypergamy won’t be sustainable like this and an uprising will be inevitable. So their will either be an uprising that aims to solve the worlds problems or society collapses. If society collapses, the next society can only manage to get to the 1600s technologically as most of the fuel in this world has already been harvested
I wouldn't say that we will go back to the stone ages, and it might be my mental state but I would go as far as 2 years since they need to do it with the timeline of the coronavirus and the coming recession
I said that BLM was a marxist plot and a marxist doctrine when it started, and suddenly I was right, the BLM founder said that she's a trained marxist

I cry often. I might start cutting myself again tbh