Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I created /r/IncelsCircleJerk

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Title.
www.reddit.com/r/IncelsCircleJerk/

This site is great. But unlike /r/Incels, it lacks in memes and circle jerks (which was my favorite thing about /r/incels). I think the reason is the format. Reddit's format is so much better for memes and circlejerks.

I used to be a lurker on /r/incels. I kinda didn't post anything on reddit. And I can't really create a subreddit. So I had someone else who used to enjoy and laugh at us to make it for me.

I'll make it visible for 1 day and then probably private it till mid-December. I hope in this time I could collect as much as possible from /r/incels's old posts. To post an "archive/nostalgia" post. I'll need help as well. I'll need moderators.

As you know reddit's admins are sjw militant feminist fueled by cucktears. So don't say whatever you want there. If you want to say something that is too red or black pilled for normies, say it here.

I welcome you all IncelsCricleJerk.

EDIT: Guys post the old Incels memes and circlejerks!

i can't keep up with this shit

It's gonna get banned. Most subs with incels in their name will be banned. I created r/currycels and r/blackops2cel. It looks like currycels is taking off.

Reddit is a lost cause, they're cracking down on ALL subreddits with 'incel' in the name or incel-related content. Wouldn't be surprised if ForeverAlone is next to go.

ilieknothing said:
It's gonna get banned. Most subs with incels in their name will be banned. I created r/currycels and r/blackops2cel. It looks like currycels is taking off.

It wont be. We will abide by reddit's rules. It is only a circlejerk subreddit our main HQ is here. And here is where you can be free.

wristcel said:
Reddit is a lost cause, they're cracking down on ALL subreddits with 'incel' in the name or incel-related content. Wouldn't be surprised if ForeverAlone is next to go.

We will abide by the rules. If they ban it then that would mask their true anti-free speech and anti-incel face.

don't announce the name of the subreddit like this u gonna get it reported by cucktear lurkers.

holstercan said:
don't announce the name of the subreddit like this u gonna get it reported by cucktear lurkers.

Reported for what? we will abide by the rules like every other subreddit.

DankIncel said:
Reported for what? we will abide by the rules like every other subreddit.

they don't care if u abide by the rules anymore. if it is a incel subreddit they will bring out the banhammer anyway.

holstercan said:
they don't care if u abide by the rules anymore. if it is a incel subreddit they will bring out the banhammer anyway.

They didn't ban worse subreddits. This will mask their true anti-free speech and anti-incel face.

> We will abide by the rules. If they ban it then that would mask their true anti-free speech and anti-incel face.

Well we already know they're anti-free speech and anti-incel.

wristcel said:
> We will abide by the rules. If they ban it then that would mask their true anti-free speech and anti-incel face.

Well we already know they're anti-free speech and anti-incel.

True. But they claim that they do what they do because we are toxic and misogynist. They will be exposed when they ban this sub.

I've posted more than 20 posts. What do you think of them guys?
PS. please contribute if you can

I'll see if I can find some content, though I'm almost certain Reddit will find an excuse to ban it.

It will be banned, i suggest you try voat.

shooterboss said:
I'll see if I can find some content, though I'm almost certain Reddit will find an excuse to ban it.

Thanks dude. I appreciate it!

Unbearable2woman said:
It will be banned, i suggest you try voat.

Other worse subs were not banned. We will just not encourage violence and they wont have an excuse.

DankIncel said:
Other worse subs were not banned. We will just not encourage violence and they wont have an excuse.

The Cuckmins made very clear that they will purge everything that resemble r/incels, sorry bro, but its over.

Unbearable2woman said:
The Cuckmins made very clear that they will purge everything that resemble r/incels, sorry bro, but its over.

But I miss St Balckops2cel (peace be upon him) :'(

DankIncel said:
But I miss St Balckops2cel (peace be upon him) :'(

As i say, made one in Voat, just disable non-approved submitters so the alt-cucks and the SJWs can`t brigade.

Unbearable2woman said:
As i say, made one in Voat, just disable non-approved submitters so the alt-cucks and the SJWs can`t brigade.

Voat isn't as popular as reddit. We could red, purple or even black pill redditors like we did when we had /r/incels.

F*ck reddit, we're not going back there as an incel community.

DankIncel said:
Voat isn't as popular as reddit. We could red, purple or even black pill redditors like we did when we had /r/incels.

Recreate r/incels in Spez asshole, and people will follow, at this point they are trying to curtain us, maybe an new v/incels will made Voat an popular page tbt.

A voat community would only be for white incels, minoritycels wouldn't join that racist trash.

Never looking at reddit again. Honestly, that site is so fucking cucked.

Yeah I agree reddit is cucked to the bone. But cucktears and normies don't even know /r/incelscirclejerk even exists. It is an incel safe space.

DankIncel said:
Yeah I agree reddit is cucked to the bone. But cucktears and normies don't even know /r/incelscirclejerk even exists. It is an incel safe space.
They do now lol r/IncelTears monitor this site 24/7

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
F*ck reddit, we're not going back there as an incel community.

I agree fuck reddit they can go fuck themself.

A voat community would only be for white incels, minoritycels wouldn't join that racist trash.

Why trougth? it`s not like voat ban non-racist sub`s, it just need an strict moderation to keep the trash out.

wristcel said:

Ha, no, they're too cucked and worship women, admins won't ban them.

Earthbound said:
They do now lol r/IncelTears monitor this site 24/7

I created this thread 7 hours ago and they didn't post anything about incelscirclejerk on inceltears. I think we are on the safe side.

Guys someone is downvoting the subreddit's posts. If you can, upvote them!

Unbearable2woman said:
Why trougth? it`s not like voat ban non-racist sub`s, it just need an strict moderation to keep the trash out.

EDIT: I CAN'T READ APPARENTLY, LOL.