Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I created a fake tinder as an ugly foid to see how pathetic simps are

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
I've always heard about how foids have it easy on Tinder and so I wanted to see just how easy they really had it and how pathetic some simp faggots really are. Now I've never used Tinder because I'm not a fakecel coping loser and understand that using it won't do anything for me so I wasn't sure what to expect. After creating a fake account and pretending to be an UGLY foid, I have to say that although I know simps are not the only reason foids have it easy, I now believe that they are one of the primary reasons foids have it easy and it's why toilets so picky and refuse to date their looksmatch. I purposely used an ugly foid because it's obvious a Stacy would attract a bunch of men but wow was I shocked to see how easy even ugly foids have it. Hilariously, I was getting a bunch of messages.

Do you want to know what the worst part of all this was? A good amount of simps matching with the ugly foid were men that looked better than her. Although there weren't many Chads although some Chadlites a majority of dudes were HTN or MTN with a few being LTN. Ater seeing this I realized that it makes sense as to why foids don't date their looksmatch. Why would they when there are a bunch of simps faggots thirsting over the ugliest of women. If they were getting hit on by their looksmatch It would make sense but the fact of the matter is that ugly girls get hit on by simps better looking than them.

Wish I could show how some of these simps looked and how desperate they were based on what messages they sent but Tinder bans you for using a fake sms number for phone verification after awhile I guess. Guess my experiment is over and I;ve concluded you simps are second worst after Jews.

Here's a photo of the foid I used from Google, Its 2 different foids because I couldn't find more than one pic of the same foid but horny simps didn't even notice because they're pathetic fucking simps:

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    181.9 KB · Views: 226
  • ugly.PNG
    ugly.PNG
    209.3 KB · Views: 231
The first foid actually doesn't look too bad tbh, but of course she's frauding with fake-up to artificially elevate her looks.

Yeah. Doesn't matter how ugly, fat, ethnic, or if she has multiple genitals whatever, regardless men will always be chasing them. Also, this is why the "femcel" thing is bullshit, which everyone knows about.

The first foid actually doesn't look too bad tbh, but of course she's frauding with fake-up to artificially elevate her looks.

Yeah. Doesn't matter how ugly, fat, ethnic, or if she has multiple genitals whatever, regardless men will always be chasing them. Also, this is why the "femcel" thing is bullshit, which everyone knows about.
I was expected to match with those photos but what surprised me was the type of people I matched with. It was a lot of HTN which you would expect to go for better looking foids but I guess a HTN normies looksmatch is being hit on by Chad/Chadlite. And yes, any foid claiming to be a femcel is lying through their fucking teeth and just doesn't want to admit they want Chad only.

Do you want to know what the worst part of all this was? A good amount of simps matching with the ugly foid were men that looked better than her. Although there weren't many Chads although some Chadlites a majority of dudes were HTN or MTN with a few being LTN. Ater seeing this I realized that it makes sense as to why foids don't date their looksmatch. Why would they when there are a bunch of simps faggots thirsting over the ugliest of women. If they were getting hit on by their looksmatch It would make sense but the fact of the matter is that ugly girls get hit on by simps better looking than them.
Its over. Foids get the pick of the litter, we aren’t even in the race :feelsree: :feelsree:
Dating apps are complete suifuel knowing toilets have all the options in the world. Have to maxx out in every aspect to even be a consideration.
simps are second worst after Jews.
:feelsthink:
Here's a photo of the foid I used from Google, Its 2 different foids because I couldn't find more than one pic of the same foid but horny simps didn't even notice because they're pathetic fucking simps:
They are a Y chromosome away from postmaxxing on .is

many men should be castsrted and fed to dogs. They are disgraceful

They are a Y chromosome away from postmaxxing on .is
One chromosome is the difference between having to rope or being given everything on a platter. Whores have it easy.

simps are the worst.

They're the reason dumb whores refuse to be with their looksmatch. Simps have inflated their egos.
Simps really, this normies give so much just for this goblina jfl. Don't they have standard?

Simps really, this normies give so much just for this goblina jfl. Don't they have standard?
Sadly none and because of that these ugly foids think they are entitled to Chad.

Bro you need to post screenshots of this shit. Convos, some of these simps profile pictures, anything

Bro you need to post screenshots of this shit. Convos, some of these simps profile pictures, anything
Had a bunch of hilarious shit to send but can't now because I got banned probably for using a fake phone number from online and not my actual number. Picture is all I get when I click the app.

Attachments

• ban.PNG
    ban.PNG
    39 KB · Views: 43
Oh well. Which app were you using btw? It's been awhile since I did a catfish experiment.

Oh well. Which app were you using btw? It's been awhile since I did a catfish experiment.
I used Tinder, it's most popular and will probably yield the best results but there are some other apps out there as well.

Stupid guys…. Also why the hell are they trying to get with a female whose body they can’t even see