Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I courted a sub-human land whale foid, got rejected and then she and her friends brutally clowned me online.

Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
I already lowered my standards to bizarre levels. It was a land whale and granted that it's not the worst of all, it was still far from okay.

At first it seemed like it was gonna turn out alright but then later I got seened and then as if that wasn't embarrassing enough, she and her friends made fun of me on a post (not really mentioning me but quoting something I said and laughing at it)

Being left on read later was expected, same with seeing mocking posts subliminally aimed at me, but with their clique (a few below average normie males and a shrimp with huge silicone tits) laughing along? That's totally new and it pisses me off.

And it wasn't just one comment, there are many replies and all are mocking me.

My expectations were very low but I wasn't expecting to get clowned so hard. (Literally one of the hardest that's ever happened to me)

Guess I gotta be very careful with anything I do from now on. (Already was but I still got clowned)

You know it’s over anyway the land whales reject you and make fun of you.

You gotta be a MTN just to get a landwhale nowdays it never begun

You know it’s over anyway the land whales reject you and make fun of you.
I've already had foids that rejected me share posts aimed at me before and I have no problem with that but this is totally new.

I believe I'm at least MTN, I actually did an analysis of my face.
Men either overrate themselves or underrate themselves if you’re here you’re likely not an MTN as harsh as that sounds

Men either overrate themselves or underrate themselves if you’re here you’re likely not an MTN as harsh as that sounds
I have no defects in my face and its proportions are ok, i don't have weird facial features (like receding chin or overbite) and when i did it i was trying my best to be honest with myself.

I have no defects in my face and its proportions are ok, i don't have weird facial features (like receding chin or overbite) and when i did it i was trying my best to be honest with myself.
How tall are you ?

How tall are you ?
Measured myself so many times, it was inconsistent so i can't really be sure since it's mostly just me measuring myself but it ranged from 5'10.5 to 6'0. (179 cm to 183 cm)

Measured myself so many times, it was inconsistent so i can't really be sure since it's mostly just me measuring myself but it ranged from 5'10.5 to 6'0. (179 cm to 183 cm)
You’re probably 5’11 then so you have a lot of potential 5’11 MTN you could looksmax and be HTN

You’re probably 5’11 then so you have a lot of potential 5’11 MTN you could looksmax and be HTN
I already am, I don't know what else could I do to even go further; I dyed my hair, I try my best to dress better (Faded gray skinny jeans, black faux vintage tees, sneakers fake jewelries and watches)

something like this:
d309fd9511dfbb0ba52bac7b75956a9d.jpg

I also treated my acne with home remedies although I've never been to a dermatologist.

I also try to be extroverted (and by doing all of these, I guess I'm not even myself anymore)