Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I couldn't sleep again

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I'm so tired and at the same time I can't sleep... I don't want this lifestyle anymore and I'm tired of LDAR all day
It's 8 am and I didn't sleep again, 0% motivation to do anything. I'm tired of this neet lifestyle. need help

D06

I'm suffering from more or less severe insomnia for over a year now. Last four months I did extreme sleep hygiene (meditation, healthy food, no PC or anything two hours before going to bed, always going to bed around the same time, working out or at least taking long hikes every day) but it's still there. Last two weeks were OK but since Monday I haven't really had really good sleep. Insomniapill is underrated. :cryfeels:

Don't NEET if you can't bear the lifestyle.

I'm suffering from more or less severe insomnia for over a year now. Last four months I did extreme sleep hygiene (meditation, healthy food, no PC or anything two hours before going to bed, always going to bed around the same time, working out or at least taking long hikes every day) but it's still there. Last two weeks were OK but since Monday I haven't really had really good sleep. Insomniapill is underrated. :cryfeels:
That's what I'm trying to do... I'm using blue light blocking glasses to sleep better, but it seems that it isn't working as I expected... insomnia is destroying my life
tbh I don't even remember the last time I slept 8 hours...
I'm trying to sleep earlier, but I simply can't because of the anxiety.
now my entire day is ruined...

I sleep like 10 hours a day but I am still tired

I sleep like 10 hours a day but I am still tired
Same but in my case it was because I breathed through my mouth during sleep. When i tape my mouth shut I feel less depressed and tired. I wish I had known this many many years ago. It's over.

Have you guys tried turning off all the electric lights in your house and having everything be dark after 7 pm?

I find that any night that I use electric lighting in the evening I can't fall asleep until 3 or 4 am, but if I keep the lights off I fall asleep within 30-40 minutes. Also change the settings on your computer/tv screen so that it has less blue light (keeps you awake) and more red/orange light after 7 pm, I'm pretty sure windows 10 has a setting in control panel for that, or you can use an application available online.

Same but in my case it was because I breathed through my mouth during sleep. When i tape my mouth shut I feel less depressed and tired. I wish I had known this many many years ago. It's over.
do you have sleep apnea? i fucking have and it destroyed my life

do you have sleep apnea? i fucking have and it destroyed my life
Yeah i developed sleep apnea at the age of 12-13. It's fucked my jaw and teeth. I also feel like it made me dumber.(lack of oxygen due to being incapable of nose breathing) I need jaw surgery but my shitty government doesn't cover the cost of it. I'm fucked for life It's over.

Yeah i developed sleep apnea at the age of 12-13. It's fucked my jaw and teeth. I also feel like it made me dumber.(lack of oxygen due to being incapable of nose breathing) I need jaw surgery but my shitty government doesn't cover the cost of it. I'm fucked for life It's over.
wait Im actually in similar position as you. Im currently using a cpap machine but I dont tolerate it well (always waking up, uncomfortable etc.) My government doesnt pay for my jaw surgery either because it isnt "severe" enough. I cant pay for my surgery because im a poorcel. fucking over kill menow pls.

wait Im actually in similar position as you. Im currently using a cpap machine but I dont tolerate it well (always waking up, uncomfortable etc.) My government doesnt pay for my jaw surgery either because it isnt "severe" enough. I cant pay for my surgery because im a poorcel. fucking over kill menow pls.
I used to tape my mouth shut at nights but I don't really care anymore. The damage has already been done. The odds are stacked against me. It's over.

I used to tape my mouth shut at nights but I don't really care anymore. The damage has already been done. The odds are stacked against me. It's over.
I didnt realize I had sleep apnea until I was like 20. Not only was I mocked for being ugly, but I was always tired and had trouble concentrating in school that fucked up my studies. I really lost the genetic lottery so bad.

If you go too long without sleep you should take a sleep aid like Nytol or Gravol because (and I know this from experience) you can actually lose your grip on reality and enter a sleep deprevation psychosis where you're essentially in a dream state while awake. For obvious reasons this can be really horribly dangerous in all kinds of ways. Stay safe boyos, get your sleep.

(Btw marijuana doesn't help, it makes it worse becuase it impairs deep REM sleep)

I'm always tired but it's hard for me to get asleep :cryfeels:

Chronic fatigue and cicardian rhythm disorders are prevalent among us
I sleep some 10h also but wake up every 15min. Poor quality sleep destroyed me tbh

Last edited:
I'm so tired and at the same time I can't sleep

I have this too. It's seems sleeping recover our body energy, but depression and sadness drains us all the time.

I wish i could sleep forever

Have you guys tried turning off all the electric lights in your house and having everything be dark after 7 pm?
Yes, that helps to increase the melatonin, but even so I can't sleep... the anxiety is too high to handle