Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I couldn't even hook up with a drunk 200 pound 40 year old last night

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Hypergamy in 2020 knows no bounds. I bet she gets on Tinder and gets fucked by Chads daily.

it really is over. every month that passes, things get worse

Where did you meet? Do you feel like you clicked while talking?

Idk if this counts as bragging but it’s pretty pathetic you had to stoop that low

If you did, you wouldn't be able post on this site, cuz dumpster diving and refusing to dumpster dive is considered bragging on this site.

Idk if this counts as bragging but it’s pretty pathetic you had to stoop that low

Did you misread the thread? I said I COULDN'T as in I FAILED. What part of that is bragging?
If you did, you wouldn't be able post on this site, cuz dumpster diving and refusing to dumpster dive is considered bragging on this site.

What do you mean? It's against the rules to try to ascend?

Last edited:
Hypergamy in 2020 knows no bounds. I bet she gets on Tinder and gets fucked by Chads daily.

Probably.

Hypergamy Rule of Thumb for 2020: If you're not unsure as to whether it's a man or a woman, then you have zero chance with her and she's almost certainly fucking Chad on a daily basis.

It was over before it began

mogs me. low inhib talking to girls. last time i went for a girl i was instantly friend zoned and she told the teacher on me :(