Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could very possibly die soon

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
if uni doesn't work out I'm fucked, and I don't have high hopes

uni is not for everybody, keep that in mind.

Leaving uni while terrible at the time. I drowned my sorrows with whiskey for a whole year. It was the best thing to happen to me in the long run though. You really shouldn't feel its the be all and end all.

loneliness will kill us all

Go out with a B A N G

Don't die. Kekistan needs you

If you're going to die anyway then do everything that you've never got to do before; you don't have anything to be afraid of anyways since you won't be around to bear any afterthoughts.

If you're gonna go ER, can I make a request?

Take a break from uni when you're done with this semester, take a semester, or yearly break, and come back refreshed (this is when you have calmly collected thoughts and may put some things aside, I think its better to mentally to charge ahead of your uni work and finish what you have left).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Take a break from uni when you're done with this semester, take a semester, or yearly break, and come back refreshed (this is when you have calmly collected thoughts and may put some things aside, I think its better to mentally to charge ahead of your uni work and finish what you have left).

I am currently on the break coz I dropped out this semester (my first semester) because I took too hard classes. going back in spring but not sure how much better I'll do

if you're gonna die, take a few with you

Last seen Today at 2:15 PM

Guess, you didnt die

It didnt work for me