Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I could possibly be getting arrested.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I might be getting arrested soon because there is apparently a new cucked law where misogyny is a hate crime in the UK and you know, everything is misogynist by society logic and using this forum is misogyny by society logic too so yeah, I might possibly be getting arrested if everything gets too cucked.

If I do get arrested so be it, I’m not gonna apologise for being a non-simp and I bet being a non-simp is misogyny by society logic too and why is there is no law against misandry? Just plain cuckoldry.

JFL, that's so cucked. Just nuke this world already.

Over, be prepared to LARP as a soycuck, say you were never incel and were trolling.

Dumb uk cops can't do shit, they don't know who you are. They are useless.

Don't worry, soon I'll be the new Prime Minister of the UK.

vpn perhaps? fuck UK

I can't tell if it's about classifying already existing crimes now as "hate crimes" if motivated by "misogyny." Or if it's about criminalizing thoughts and speech. Reading the news articles it talks about classifying violent crimes but Khan's tweets talk about casual sexism and misogyny.

Was "misogyny" already illegal in UK? I mean they don't have free speech I think and already had laws against hate speech, but I know little about the UK.

vpn perhaps? fuck UK
Hopefully the law just applies real life wise only.
I can't tell if it's about classifying already existing crimes now as "hate crimes" if motivated by "misogyny." Or if it's about criminalizing thoughts and speech. Reading the news articles it talks about classifying violent crimes but Khan's tweets talk about casual sexism and misogyny.

Was "misogyny" already illegal in UK? I mean they don't have free speech I think and already had laws against hate speech, but I know little about the UK.
I don’t think it ever was until now.

I think there's some hate speech laws coming across the European union but I'm not sure

Jfl getting arrested by cops who don't even carry guns.

If incels actually get dragged to jail just for being on an incel forum, maybe that's what it will take for normies to finally wake up to reality. If you become a martyr, you can at least hope you get some media attention.

But who am I kidding? It's more likely that normies will laugh at you until they too are sent to the gulag.

If incels actually get dragged to jail just for being on an incel forum, maybe that's what it will take for normies to finally wake up to reality. If you become a martyr, you can at least hope you get some media attention.

But who am I kidding? It's more likely that normies will laugh at you until they too are sent to the gulag.
People don't care about freedom or anything as long as it doesn't affect them. Most people are ready to send anyone else to gulag and be fine with it as long as they are not the one sent there.

Misandrists are gonna take advantage of this law, I’m calling it.

I don’t think it ever was until now.
Here's the article on it.

It almost seems to talking about two things. On some articles they claim misogyny is a hate crime and on others they say the "police will start recording violent crimes motivated by misogyny as hate crimes." Is this strategic ambiguity?

@mental_out -> Do you know what this measure entails? Is it that pre-existing crimes motivated by "misogyny" can now be "hate crimes?" Or is it that thought, speech, and just being misogynist is now a "hate crime?"

Here's the article on it.

View attachment 424324
View attachment 424325

It almost seems to talking about two things. On some articles they claim misogyny is a hate crime and on others they say the "police will start recording violent crimes motivated by misogyny as hate crimes." Is this strategic ambiguity?

@mental_out -> Do you know what this measure entails? Is it that pre-existing crimes motivated by "misogyny" can now be "hate crimes? Or is it that thought, speech, and just being misogynist is not a hate crime?
Expecting a very cucked future for society.

First, I hope you DON'T get arrested or harassed for having a perspective that differs from one that has become popular now. People shouldn't be demonized for their thoughts. If you're not physically assaulting... others, you're no more "guilty" than others who choose to ignore you. And, of course, you're right that (Western) society is becoming more and more hypocritical in that misandry is not just accepted but even encouraged while a growing proportion of our cultures want to criminalize whatever it can construe as misogyny. As if nurturing disequity and hate on the one end erases it on the other.

Stop being a drama queen nigger, if you get arrested then prob like 100 members will be arrested, im in the UK as well.

Like the topic title says, I might be getting arrested soon because there is apparently a new cucked law where misogyny is a hate crime in the UK and you know, everything is misogynist by society logic and using this forum is misogyny by society logic too so yeah, I might possibly be getting arrested if everything gets too cucked.

If I do get arrested so be it, I’m not gonna apologise for being a non-simp and I bet being a non-simp is misogyny by society logic too and why is there is no law against misandry? Just plain cuckoldry.
you wont brocel trust me. they can't apply the law retrospectively. it counts from when it's officially law, check the UK's penal code

the moment it is released, if you want, you can try to be less explicit for a while, to see how they enforce it exactly. like i just told you in the other post, my guess is it'll only be enforced in social networks, but you could wait to see how things develop and lay low for a bit
As far as I can tell yeah, it seems to just be a case of if you murder of assault a woman they can slap you with hate crime charges (which some police departments were already doing any way). As far as I know it doesn't create any new actual laws.
probably not brocel, maybe you're assuming that bc you're an american, but europe actually has literal restrictions to free speech, aka they lock you up for having problematic opinions, in my country they do lock up people for misogynistic comments

probably not brocel, maybe you're assuming that bc you're an american, but europe actually has literal restrictions to free speech, aka they lock you up for having problematic opinions, in my country they do lock up people for misogynistic comments
He's from the UK lol. That's why I tagged him.

7F340354 DAB0 4D9B B593 4856AAE71738

i am afraid too tbh ngl.:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Gynocentric agenda

I just looked at some of the details of this.

"Misogyny as a hate crime" in is defined as incidents that are motivated by the attitude of men towards women and includes behaviour targeted at women by men simply because they are women.

Examples of this may include unwanted or uninvited sexual advances; physical or verbal assault; unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement; sexually graphic and explicit obscene language and use of mobile devices to send unwanted or uninvited messages or take photographs without consent.

Female gender based hate crime is any crime or incident reported to the police which is believed to be motivated by hatred of women due to their sex or gender.

LoL

I better not even dare glance at any foids from now on, unless I'm invited. Fucking clown country UK!

Last edited:
UK fuckin sucks but ı guess ur good as long as you dont lash out on women
And get caught

Would the police be able to identify you from this forum though? (Bloody hope not for my sake as well)

Depends. This law could just be real life wise only though.
That would be easier, but it looks like we're gonna see a lot of repeats of the Count Dankula trial soon

You won’t get arrested unless you walk around constantly trying to spread the blackpill. The law is over exaggerated tbh. let’s be honest if you’re incel, you’re probably not interacting with women a lot in a daily basis in the first place.

Doxx your jail when you get incarcerated, I'll send you oranges

Why would you allow yourself to get arrested? UK cops are unarmed.

Like the topic title says, life.

Get you a fake chad certificate

So being a lonely virgin is now a hate crime?

Don't care about those cucked laws I'm outta here soon anyway