Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could never have a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I recently learned to just about sometimes be able to make small talk with male normies my age. Imagine being around a foid, who I have absolutely nothing in common with, and having to communicate with her. Like what the fuck would you even talk about? From about the age of 4 onwards, our lives have been completely different in every single way. I could never relate to a femoid.

Seriously though, what the fuck would you talk about?

I would talk about video games I suppose.

don't even like vidya anymore and gamergirls IRL are usually whales with blue hair
What's a gamergirl? Is it a girl who plays video games? Never seen one.

Talk about school, jobs, hobbies (if u have them)

If you have to talk to a foid to get laid, it's over
Chads don't have to talk to slay :blackpill:

If you have to talk to a foid to get laid, it's over
Chads don't have to talk to slay :blackpill:
I've seen this cope quite a bit. le chad doesn't put in effort, le chad doesn't have to talk etc.
You don't know that because Chads don't sit around shitposting and cooming to anime. Chads always have shit to talk about because they go out and do stuff.
And like a lot of people on this forum, your idea of a Chad is probably some slightly above average 6'1 white guy anyway.

my class was a complete sausage fest aside one super cute gamergrill who completely ignored me and then proceeded to be best friends with the hyperchad . learning experience right there

I CANT TALK TO THE FODIS OR ANY NORMIES TOO

Literally me except that I'm devoid of emotions (thanks to SzPD) i cannot fake enjoyment, attachment or relatability (although I can socially mask it to a certain point but definitely not to attain and keep pussy)
All that if i were to successfully betabux which is not even an option, additionally its something I strongly oppose because its highly degrading!

Seriously though, what the fuck would you talk about?
Hobbies, like videogames/books/films/etc.
But I think, that this basement dweller's starter pack can't attract any femoid. But not a single toilet will agree to talk to me, lol

What's a gamergirl? Is it a girl who plays video games? Never seen one.
It's a girl who pretends and drains simps of their money.

Last edited:
Hobbies, like videogames/books/films/etc.
But I think, that this basement dweller's starter pack can't attract any femoid. But not a single toilet will agree to talk to me, lol
It ain't easy

Foids don’t like informative conversations, they just want to be entertained and amused by you.

I've met two irl and they were both mentally ill fatties
My calculations estimate that their number of beta orbiters is higher than 10.

You? Slay?!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Nigga you are 2/10 for foids because you are virgin after hs (it proves your ugly looks, your laycount=your looks) stop coping, 2/10s don’t slay anywhere you dont go from being an incel virgin to a slayer all of the sudden, it NEVER happens
it’s joever

It will never begin even in any parallel reality for mentalcels.

Nigga lay off the copium im dead serious
In a few years you will rope when you realize you can’t even get a foid on tinder let alone slay, you’re talking nonsense and your fantasy is pure schizo nonsense and delusions
That sounds brutal honestly :dab:

I feel you I literally never imagined being on a date where you have to basically maintain eye contact and conversation for hours :feelsohgod::society:

I have absolutely nothing to talk about either all I am into is sports and incel blackpill shit while NT normies have been hanging out and doing shit for years while I just rotted :feelsohgod::society:

at this point I am mentally deranged socially retarded fuckup who has absolutely 0 experience in life, and with each year it gets more and more repulsive to foids at least in the teens it could be overlooked but now they just know you are an absolute loser and stay away :feelstrash::society:

it is absolutely over for non-NT's imagine having to learn to make small talk in your 20's whereas NT normies learned that naturally as preteens :feelsrope::society:

I feel you I literally never imagined being on a date where you have to basically maintain eye contact and conversation for hours :feelsohgod::society:

I have absolutely nothing to talk about either all I am into is sports and incel blackpill shit while NT normies have been hanging out and doing shit for years while I just rotted :feelsohgod::society:

at this point I am mentally deranged socially retarded fuckup who has absolutely 0 experience in life, and with each year it gets more and more repulsive to foids at least in the teens it could be overlooked but now they just know you are an absolute loser and stay away :feelstrash::society:

it is absolutely over for non-NT's imagine having to learn to make small talk in your 20's whereas NT normies learned that naturally as preteens :feelsrope::society:
Exactly. If you have no life experience, it’ll become obvious as soon as you start talking.

Hi, brocel!

Your thread is really very important because having this trouble may ruin your first date. I saw something about it today. I'll open a new thread about it to help you and the other brocels who have this issue!

mostly you just tell them funny stories and they sit and listen
foids that actually talk are super fucking annoying
What if you don't have funny stories to tell? I thought foids just like talking about themselves the whole time.