Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could never be attracted to a non-virgin woman

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
How could I love someone knowing they had sex with multiple men prior to me? I and her would always be comparing myself to them. I couldn’t deal with that mogging, knowing someone had her before me. If he’s better looking than me she’ll wish she was still with him, if he’s worse looking than me I’ll question what it was that made her settle with another subhuman like me.

You’ll also have to wonder all she endured with her previous boyfriends. Probably enjoyed having threesomes, getting choked like a whore, having her face cummed on, drilled in the ass, and what not. I can not look at non-virgin as sexual beings or romantic partners. I just am not attracted to them, they disgust me. I, the most complete being of this universe. Who is more intelligent than all by virtue of being me, demand a perfect 10/10 virgin.
0C9FB10A 3CC7 49BA A0E7 80AEB1137085

@Inceldom Victim

SEXUAL PREDATOR ALERT

PED0PHILE THREAD

All my curry cousins are virgins,you want sum of them

Moderation made an obvious LARP account to troll me @PedoHunter and now they’re watching my profile. I’m the most prosecuted man on .is.

Too bad for you those allegations aren’t true.

Pedophile and AOC copers are coping. Even the children they are attracted to are Chad only.
I'll take your word for it as my interests lie elsewhere currently. :feelsjuice:

I think you're lying to yourself. One thing is to not look at them as "romantic partners", the other is to not be sexually attracted to them. I have no problem being sexually attracted to whores, in fact I don't even have a problem with women being whores, I just wish they were whores with me. I'd fuck any non-virgin attractive woman, I have no problem with whoredom, but I also no longer believe in "romantic partnership". But that's more of a "moral stance", a moral stance can't make you not sexually attracted to something your biology tells you to be attracted to.

I think you're lying to yourself. One thing is to not look at them as "romantic partners", the other is to not be sexually attracted to them. I have no problem being sexually attracted to whores, in fact I don't even have a problem with women being whores, I just wish they were whores with me. I'd fuck any non-virgin attractive woman, I have no problem with whoredom, but I also no longer believe in "romantic partnership". But that's more of a "moral stance", a moral stance can't make you not sexually attracted to something your biology tells you to be attracted to.
Cuck. Ignored and reported.

I thought you ignored me :feelshaha:
You can let me bang your ex-virgin GF if you eventually manage to take someone's "sacred" virginity, I'll be fine with that

I thought you ignored me :feelshaha:
You can let me bang your ex-virgin GF if you eventually manage to take someone's "sacred" virginity, I'll be fine with that
Start a private conversation with me.