Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could maybe literally thugmax in order to ascend.

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I have a mutual friend with my brother who is actually a drug dealer. I've hung out with him a bit more lately and think we're becoming better friends. I think it's possible that If I asked he might help me become a drug dealer and I could use women's attraction to violence to say I'm a gangster and some might want to fuck me. I don't plan on doing it but do you think it's possible or just pure cope.

You're dumb if you think he wants to share his buisness with you.

He will lose 50% profits if he did that

Not if you’re ugly manlet. The only way it might work is if the foids will suck you so they can get drugs

I have a mutual friend with my brother who is actually a drug dealer. I've hung out with him a bit more lately and think we're becoming better friends. I think it's possible that If I asked he might help me become a drug dealer and I could use women's attraction to violence to say I'm a gangster and some might want to fuck me. I don't plan on doing it but do you think it's possible or just pure cope.
There's probably nothing more psychologically painful than regrets. Do as you wish. At least you can say you tried.

Enjoy Yourself

surprised dead body GIF by Cartoon Hangover

He will lose 50% profits if he did that
Hahahahaha you motherfucker wanna make me die of laughter? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Btw @MuddyBuddy don't be this retarded, you'll end up dead and the only hole you'll taste will be a 9mm one :feelsohh:

Dumb shit don’t do it it is pointless and it will get u in jail

drug dealing is srs shit, my friend had the exact same idea but one day somebody pulled a gun on him because he was selling on his territory. risking getting ventilated by another thugmaxxer is not worth the possibility of ascending imo