Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could have probably ascended in my home country

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Back in Iraq I remember my old uncle of who 4 daughters telling me he would like me to marry his daughter

I said no cuz she was ugly and I was extremely nervous and too young
She was my 3rd cousin

I mainly liked my first cousin she was better looking, and she was closer the the family kek

But that’s in Iraq, I don’t think it’s worth it nor do I like inbreeding, it’s give u subhuman genetics

Back in Iraq I remember my old uncle of who 4 daughters telling me he would like me to marry his daughter

I said no cuz she was ugly and I was extremely nervous and too young
She was my 3rd cousin

I mainly liked my first cousin she was better looking, and she was closer the the family kek

But that’s in Iraq, I don’t think it’s worth it nor do I like inbreeding, it’s give u subhuman genetics
Why’d you leave Iraq? The war?

Its probably not too late.
Tell your uncle that you changed your mind.

@Yamete did that

Tbh all ethnics should go back to their home countries. They have much better chances of finding women there

Tbh all ethnics should go back to their home countries. They have much better chances of finding women there
True , I have so many options of cousin females to choose from, but my home country is shithole

True , I have so many options of cousin females to choose from, but my home country is shithole
You can choose inceldom is Swedistan or ascension in Iraq. Choose your destiny!

I've often thought about this too. Especially as time has gone on.

Due to the severity of my particular case, it's possible that even in the country my parents are from (would rather not divulge which one, but it's not in the west) I would have had problems.

I did visit from time to time in my youth and despite trying my chances, shit wasn't that much better there either.

But when I weigh up a lot of the potential variables, I think at the very least the statistical odds wouldn't have been quite so heavily piled against me, like the looming spectre of insurmountable doom that they are now.

Personally I don't think the west is gonna be a good place for ethnics all round in the years ahead. Especially non-NT ones, and ESPECIALLY if they're not Tyrone, Chang, or Abdul, or one of those

But what-ifs are for suckers though I guess.

Gotta man up n swallow that big black.... pill.
:blackpill:

It just wasn't to be. :feelsbadman:

And that, I guess, is the hallmark of a true incel. Aint no fighting it when your card is marked.

Last edited:
Having chances in the past and wasting them is the worst feeling ever,

It’s probably so easy to ascend in my mom’s home country. It’s a literal backwards ass communist shithole and no is not NK:lul::lul::lul: