Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could have never been born.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
It was like 1 or 2 years ago, when I went to see my mother on vacation, during summer.

She told me that when she was pregnant, my dad told her to get an abortion or else he would leave her. Turns out she didn't abort and he didn't leave her (well he did years later but it didn't have anything to do with me being born).

I don't know if it's true or not, and it's not like she really likes him but hell, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

If it is though, it makes me sad. Not because I was unwanted (which seems to be justified after all, looking at how this shit will end, like he had some premonition), but because this means I could have avoided this miserable life.

FUCK-IT-ALL. MY WHOLE LIFE IS A PARODY.

Noreplymaxxing af :feelsohgod: :feelshaha:

Mother had an ectopic pregnancy.

I was pulled from the peace of the void just to live a shit existence :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Soon enough when I die my body will decompose back into minerals. The Earth will eventually be swallowed by our star the Sun and we will all be reduced to dust floating around in space

Last edited:
Mother had an ectopic pregnancy.
Dunno

This thread was ignored.
Ngl this shit brutal :feelscry:

I was pulled from the peace of the void just to live a shit existence :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Soon enough when I die my body will decompose back into minerals. The Earth will eventually be swallowed by our star the Sun and we will all be reduced to dust floating around in space
Looking forward to it. Our peace was shattered by this world.

My dad continuously says he wish he aborted me, funny thing is that I also wish he did

My dad continuously says he wish he aborted me, funny thing is that I also wish he did
When you reach that point, you know it was over far before it even began. I'm sorry man, I really am.

When you reach that point, you know it was over far before it even began. I'm sorry man, I really am.

We feel pain/suffering when we compare our lives with those who are enjoying life’s pleasures to the fullest, but when you compare your own life to those in the same situation as you or even beneath you, you feel a certain mental peace.

I’m at peace knowing that even though I’m suffering, I’m not alone, there are others suffering alongside me

If you look at it that way, you might feel a bit better

We feel pain/suffering when we compare our lives with those who are enjoying life’s pleasures to the fullest, but when you compare your own life to those in the same situation as you or even beneath you, you feel a certain mental peace.

I’m at peace knowing that even though I’m suffering, I’m not alone, there are others suffering alongside me

If you look at it that way, you might feel a bit better
That could help sleep in peace if more people were like us. But since we can only relate with others through an online forum, this shows by itself how not so many are like us. In 2022, more people would join if more people were really like us, internet is not some unknown shit.

We literally are cursed. Unironically, it's really a "number game" :feelshaha:

Also, comparing myself with other incels who suffer the hell is not really bringing peace to me. If anything, it makes me sadder that others are also suffering like I do, some even worse.

Last edited:
Brutal:feelscry: im sorry you're here

That's why as a truecel you should never procreate

Yes I keep on saying to mother that I wish she never give birth to me after the stupid marriage she had with my father, putting me on this earth only to get bullied, get humiliated and live a life as a virgin, I sometimes say to her if I could take her court for giving birth to me I would not hesitate to do so

We are a flaw in the mix

That's why as a truecel you should never procreate
Tbh apart from his height my father is fine but god my mother is a fucking subhuman, like 5'1" I swear, also truly shitty genetics I hate them for creating me. I heritated from the worst recombination while my brother got the best one. He mogs the shit out of me.

Yes I keep on saying to mother that I wish she never give birth to me after the stupid marriage she had with my father, putting me on this earth only to get bullied, get humiliated and live a life as a virgin, I sometimes say to her if I could take her court for giving birth to me I would not hesitate to do so
This pretty much, same feelings. Sorry man.

We are a flaw in the mix
More like some sick joke

It's sad to realize nothing in this world needs a "reason", only a cause
Exactly. Reason is mainly a human concept, in nature, physics, it's only causes that generate consequences. No moral concept, nothing.

There cannot be winners without losers, the life is unfair bullshit, the genetic lottery.

In nature I would have died I'm an aberration to natural selection