Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I could have asked my parents for growth hormones…

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
FBA786F4 3DD3 4D9E AC48 0FD9BF6CF998

We visited the doctor when I was a child and he told my mom that I wouldn't grow a lot more. He offered growth hormones. My mom said no. I grew 3 inches… to 5'3. I am a 26 yo 5'3 BOY.

A85CADE2 BFB6 4C8A A7D7 3B09F0CE4AE0

Brutal. If only I had the blackpill mind I have now. I could have become a normie or at least below average. 5'3 is giga truecel category.

B708C4BA BE58 479C 9E6B FE0DC503357C

It haunts me at night to know that a few pills could have made a massive change in my adult life. I could have become a giga chad in height through these pills. I could have had sanity. No brutal rejections. No bullying from tall fags. More self-esteem. Oh god

oh god oh god oh god.

5F68C0D7 3876 48B1 81E9 A74C54A99BFB

Do NOT make my mistake. If you know a truecel or you have a brother, GET HIM GROWTH HORMONES NOW. DO NOT LET HIM BECOME AN OMNI MANLET :reeeeee:

55F2EBF2 F3ED 436D 985B 7CF0D2E6AAE9

Im sorry, that must be one of the worst feelings imaginable.

All your mother‘s fault

All your mother‘s fault
My mother refused to give me proper acne treatment accutane, now my face is full of scars and craters, and I looked disgusting since last year with disgusting oily pus acne

Brutal. Kinda get upset when 5'8 normies cry about being short.

View attachment 448988

We visited the doctor when I was a child and he told my mom that I wouldn't grow a lot more. He offered growth hormones. My mom said no. I grew 3 inches… to 5'3. I am a 26 yo 5'3 BOY.

View attachment 448991

Brutal. If only I had the blackpill mind I have now. I could have become a normie or at least below average. 5'3 is giga truecel category.

View attachment 448992

It haunts me at night to know that a few pills could have made a massive change in my adult life. I could have become a giga chad in height through these pills. I could have had sanity. No brutal rejections. No bullying from tall fags. More self-esteem. Oh god

oh god oh god oh god.

View attachment 448993

Do NOT make my mistake. If you know a truecel or you have a brother, GET HIM GROWTH HORMONES NOW. DO NOT LET HIM BECOME AN OMNI MANLET :reeeeee:

View attachment 448996
Did you ever tell your mom how you feel now because of her evil decision?

5'3 it fucking sucks. Only thing we have left is LL and even then we could only go up to 5'6 or 5'7 ngl I would rather be that than this.:feelsrope: