Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I could explode everytime i hear this bullshit

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
"If you have a small dick then you have to eat her pussy"

Which basically translates into:

"If you cant be a true man pounding her with your genitals, then you have to make yourself to a submissive lesbian"

But ive never heard About the Quote "If your pussy is to loose then you have to give him your asshole"

Double standards.
Isnt that a normie problem tho?

It´s over fir dickcels.

Foids are in perpetual conflict with the truth. The truth hurts them so much they just can't admit something like your last quote :lul:

Going down on a woman is only a little less gay than deepthroating a 10 inch cock tbqh

Dick size doesn't matter until you pass looks + height requirements unless you have a damn hentai cannon
Then it's just don't be a dicklet

Any guy that goes down on a non-virgin girl is a cuck. You’re pretty much eating Chads cum. :lul:

"If you have a small dick then you have to eat her pussy"

Which basically translates into:

"If you cant be a true man pounding her with your genitals, then you have to make yourself to a submissive lesbian"

But ive never heard About the Quote "If your pussy is to loose then you have to give him your asshole"
Nobody has to eat anyone’s pussy. In fact, nobody should ever feel pressured to perform a sex act they don’t genuinely want to.

Wish the foids would learn this, they are so entitled.

If they devoted half the time to helping third world foids as they do their own cunts, the world would be a very different place.

I would only go down on a virgin whose cunt has never touched another man's penis. JFL at licking off the previous guy's cum residue.

Eating pussy is my dream tbh. Just it has to be of a hot girl.

Dick size doesn't matter until you pass looks + height requirements unless you have a damn hentai cannon
what is you length and girth?

7 inch dick means volcel tbh

I'd eat ass, but not pussy. Shit > cum tbh.

What does pussy even taste like? SMH

"If you have a small dick you have to date exclusively young virgin JBs". That sounds better, doesn't it? :feelsautistic:

But mine is average.

Another quality thread. You are obssesed with the dickpill

True