Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I coughed up black phlegm am i dying? (Pic included)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Is this bad? Am I gonna be okay?
20190129 155556

That's not black phlegm; it's just residue in there, probably from some food you've eaten. If it continues for another few days or there's blood, then you could worry. You're fine man.

first you shit blood and now you cough tar ectoplasm

jesus fucking christ

Do you smoke? I smoke a lot (tobacco) and I've coughed up blood a lot, even clumps of it sometimes

Damn. That looks nasty. :feelswhat:

Go see a doctor if you’re worried about it bro.

Use an extra filter when smoking bro.

Ehhh it looks worse there... Probably from smoking or something.
I've had similar stuff come up when having a coughing fit, I smoke a 30 gram pouch of tobacco every day though

Lol please keep some Clorox wipes to wipe your hands with or something bro. You're gonna get testicle aids or something.

Lol please keep some Clorox wipes to wipe your hands with or something bro. You're gonna get testicle aids or something.
What do my hands have to do with coughing black shit?

What do my hands have to do with coughing black shit?
You might have got bacterial aids on your hands then touched your mouth in your sleep or something. Now you have stomach aids or something. Also you said you smoke a little bit so that could also be it but other people already said that.

You will be missed

I don't even know how are you still alive tbh

Never heard of it before, I'd recommend NyQuil/DayQuil severe since it specifically helps break up the mucus/phlegm